Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,341  
No, but it's often easier to obtain it without character. Robbing someone would be one way, and there are a myriad of ways to do that.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,342  
ahhhhh
seems to speak loudly about someones character or lack thereof.......

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,343  
It's all squares on pallets. You can get it either way. The pallets are for people that dont have the machinery to move the big rolls.
Mine was like 4 or 6' rolls. Not the huge machinery ones. Either way, insta-yard is awesome.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,344  
It sure is. Never have been able to justify the cost though. If I ever did, I would try and get it cheap, sometimes available. Most of the stuff you plant, dies anyway, as just quick cover, so it's a while before you get a real lawn.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,345  
Its el Toro zoysia.

Not enough sun for Bermuda, I would plant Bermuda seeds. Hate overseeding fescue. I like grass that spreads by itself.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,347  
It's taken well. I want to do the entire front yard sooner or later. Thinking about laying the squares in a checkerboard pattern and letting it fill in. I have noticed it doesn't "grow in" or spread until the second year. But this variety is very aggressive after it gets going. 20180807_181203_1533684703797.jpeg

I do have alot of time invested laying, watering, mowing, fertilizing, spraying weeds, etc but I enjoy it. Biggest pain is it has to be bagged. If I leave clippings or mulch, it gets a fungus that kills it. It goes for $125 a pallet.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,348  
It's a joke, but character isn't worth much anyway these days it seems. People prefer to be lied to.

ahh I guess I didnt read funny into it........
Without character, a person does not have much!

ahhhhh
seems to speak loudly about someones character or lack thereof.......
Hmmm... not to take any sides here but I will say it seems to be is getting more difficult to joke and kid... or speak the truth as one sees it. The PC world we live in is becoming more unforgiving and prejudiced. Just the opposite I think we all wish for. :confused3:

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,349  
Hmmm... not to take any sides here but I will say it seems to be is getting more difficult to joke and kid... or speak the truth as one sees it. The PC world we live in is becoming more unforgiving and prejudiced. Just the opposite I think we all wish for. :confused3:

IT and lil might enjoy Friendly Politics :laughing:

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,350  
I pride myself on telling the truth, although that is probably the way I see it. If I tell a customer, I will try and fix something, that is the truth. Or that I don't have a clue what's wrong. That is the truth. But people don't like that. They sooner some liar shows up, clueless, and says everything is under control, don't worry! lol