Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,351  
IMG_2052.JPG

At least try and strap it down....geez

this guy pulled over to let me pass and almost took out the mailboxes in the process...

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,352  
How could he see you to know you were behind him?

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,353  
A lot of cars don't have the passthrough in the trunk anymore, I had an 07 Accord hybrid, the battery was behind the back seat so no passthrough. Really missed that option.

I use it for shaved wood. Rusty iron, or sawed steel tubes, contaminate or cut my leather seats. Then i'd rather take one of my trailers.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,356  
I see this crap all the time. Of course, it’s never when I’m on duty.

So, say you are on duty. You see that guy pull out of a drive way and then pull over to the side like that. What would you do?

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,357  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,358  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,359  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,360  
So, say you are on duty. You see that guy pull out of a drive way and then pull over to the side like that. What would you do?

Turn the flashing lights on. He was on the roadway with an oversized load. If I felt like being a tool, I could follow him until he lost part of it and add unsecured load. Depending on the size of the trailer, possibly a registration violation. I like to give warnings to people with the opportunity to unf—- themselves. Of course, the type of people rocking loads like this usually have a lot of problems with their vehicles, licenses, and warrant history.