Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,091  
Must be like me. Incapable of (effectively) using mirrors for backing. Just turn around and look out back window. So much easier. lol
There are two more car carriers to the left, I bet he didn't set his parking brake, or it wasn't adjusted properly and it rolled backwards until the frame hit...

Aaron Z

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,092  
There are two more car carriers to the left, I bet he didn't set his parking brake, or it wasn't adjusted properly and it rolled backwards until the frame hit...

Aaron Z
Or he backed up at night not realizing the water was there. Jon

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,093  
You’ve seen people back up to a ditch to load a mower or 4 wheeler in the back of a pickup, that’s what that guy was doing. The ship is most likely just out of the picture.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,094  
You’ve seen people back up to a ditch to load a mower or 4 wheeler in the back of a pickup, that’s what that guy was doing. The ship is most likely just out of the picture.
That is the best response I'v seen.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,095  

The picture is to blurry to tell of there are guides or anything to help prevent damage but I don’t think you’d intentionally back the trailers wheels off the dock to unload.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,096  
The picture is to blurry to tell of there are guides or anything to help prevent damage but I don’t think you’d intentionally back the trailers wheels off the dock to unload.

I wasn’t being serious when I posted that, it was meant to be funny.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,097  
They realized the pickem up truck was too small
U-haulin.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,100  
I wonder if U-Haul still have their slogan. "Adventures In Moving" That never sounded like a particularly good thing to me.