Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,441  
But how is that pole secured to the truck? I do not see any tie downs. Just asking? Jon
They tend to blend in with the pole. I've seen similar pictures posted here of loaded log trucks, because you really cant see the tie downs in a picture.

OR-
Maybe it was St Patrick's day, and his lucky leprachaun was riding along as copilot. :D

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,442  
Cool hitch on that Texas truck. They must have bought every washer, nylock nut, and reflector from the local hardware store.
I wonder if he actually uses that hitch or just an I dare you to rear end me. That is a radiator crusher.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,443  
I wonder if he actually uses that hitch or just an I dare you to rear end me. That is a radiator crusher.
I'm guessing it's a statement piece. Everything in that photo looks new. Would have been cheaper to buy the right sized hitch. True redneck Engineering would have been random rusty junk making that up.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,444  
Could be the washers add enough distance so they can drop the tailgate when the trailer is hitched.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,445  
Ripped off FB.
FB_IMG_1620226415576.jpeg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,446  
But how is that pole secured to the truck? I do not see any tie downs. Just asking? Jon

There were straps on the pole, but it was bouncing around so I got past quickly.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,447  
Someone's day didn't go as planned. . .

Attachments

• IMG_2250.jpg
    IMG_2250.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 237
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,448  
Someone's day didn't go as planned. . .

That sort of thing happens when you put 15,000 pounds of lumber on a 7,000 pound trailer.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,449  
That sort of thing happens when you put 15,000 pounds of lumber on a 7,000 pound trailer.
It probably worked the first 4 times that they did it though.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,450  
Another from Texas.

wood-hitch.png

Bruce