Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,481  
I’d like to see how they removed the truck. Bet it was not easy.

MoKelly
Actually probably not too bad, offload the lumber, snatch the back of trailer and drag it out until you can disconnect the trailer and hook the tractor.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,482  
I’d like to see how they removed the truck. Bet it was not easy.
MoKelly
Actually probably not too bad, offload the lumber, snatch the back of trailer and drag it out until you can disconnect the trailer and hook the tractor.
Or, set a wrecker on the median between the overpasses, winch the trailer back enough for the nose of the truck to clear the support for the overpass, pull the nose of the truck over enough to clear the overpass and let it roll forward while pulling it sideways.
Disconnect the trailer, hook it to another truck and tow that truck away.

Aaron Z

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,483  
If that was one of my recoveries, I would back my rig up into the foreground of the picture, hook a snatch block and cable to a frame point low down on the ass end of the trailer and winch it around. Easy peasy. No muss, no fuss. And sure as hell not "off loading" anything.

As the saying goes, "Tick Tock MF-r"

State wants the highway opened up NOW!!

No time for diddling around.

Drag her ass over into the right lane shoulder so State can open up at least the one lane. If the rest of the axles are ok, hook the tractor from the front, drop the driveline, hook up air to the brakes and boogy. If the suspension is wrecked and can't tow it wheels down, drag her off the highway and call in a Low Boy.

Last edited:
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,487  
Is the load too heavy to simply pull it back up the embankment it apparently backed down using a heavy recovery wrecker/rotator type thing?

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,488  
We now know what car he has.
tapatalk_-510100310_526x540.jpg