Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,662  
I hope someone posts a video of the recovery.

Bruce

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,663  
Think he caught any fish?
Scary stuff, hope the driver made it out ok.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,664  
That one was on the news here this morning.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,665  
F350 Diesel with a 14' or so bumper pull dump trailer went whizzing by me...I was between 70 and 75mph on the three lane section of the interstate this evening. The trailer appeared to have light stuff in it with a half a$$ tarp. Wind was blowing a bit and the trailer seemed to be skittish behind the truck. Traffic picked up a bit and low and behold truck and trailer were in the woods, down the embankment of the median having mangled several firewood size trees. Judging by the grass, dirt and gravel on the travel surface the combo had careened across both lanes a couple of times . Half a dozen cars already stopped, a couple might have been sideswiped and idiots, Like 10 or more were crossing a 70 mph interstate to go take pictures. Apparently calling 911 was interfering with the picture taking so we were the second or third call. Haven't heard the results

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,666  
From the 'net -
Tumblr_l_42329616389155.gif

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,668  
Just being efficient, why make three trips when one will do?

Check out an Australian show called Mega Truckers to see how they haul some insanely oversized loads.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,669  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,670  
That really doesn’t look that sketchy. If everything was secured decently the tandem truck should be capable of the load it’s moving.
I don't see a problem with it either as long as the tow bar is rated for the weight.