Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,791  
Didn't get a picture of either of oddity I saw last night (was driving and it was raining off & on), but saw a pickup towing a car with a tow dolly. Which would have been fine as the car had front wheels on the dolly except the driver's side rear wheel on the car was shredded and rolling on nothing but the rim.

Other one I saw was in a yard where a guy was mowing the yard with a side-discharge riding mower while pulling a small wagon ...with two very young/small (looking) boys riding in it. Which wass just rather o_O

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,792  
The past few months I've seen what I consider to be very aggressive semi truck drivers failing to yield, cutting people off, excessive speed, tailgating, hogging the passing lane, etc. I stay as far away from semis as I can.

It used to be that running with the semis was the safer bet, not so much anymore.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,793  
It used to be that running with the semis was the safer bet, not so much anymore.
An old interstate trick of mine during snowstorms is to find a truck driving a sane speed and stay about 500 feet back... using the highway markers as a guide. It really helps me avoid the right pedal creep which I've always been guilty of.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,794  
big dump.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,795  
Fire Hydrant damage?
fire hydrant.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,797  
That's gotta be photoshopped... but still a good picture.
It's definitely been photoshopped, there are artifacts all around the outline of the truck, but a chain hanging above and to the right of the rear tire looks to be hanging in the proper orientation for the truck standing up like that.
I dunno.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,798  
It's definitely been photoshopped, there are artifacts all around the outline of the truck, but a chain hanging above and to the right of the rear tire looks to be hanging in the proper orientation for the truck standing up like that.
I dunno.
This was just half way through the backflip. Pretty sure it's a thumbnail from a video. Of course, a search now just finds this pic over and over, usually as a thumbnail for a video, and not the actual video it came from.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,799  
I dunno.

That chain is tied off on both ends and is drooping in the middle which would imply the truck actually is standing like that. That a tailgate trip chain. The tailgates work completely different from a road truck tailgate. When the bed goes up the chain pulls the tailgate open.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,800  
Have bike will travel:
1626920838406.png