Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,672  
Not the case in California. I've seen people get tickets in church parking lots when the rest of the lot was empty.
Yep, need those parking stalls reserved for the blue tarp and grocery cart crowd.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,673  
I got in trouble yesterday I parked beside a handicap spot (I have a disabled vet tag) and my wife says that spot is closer to the door and my reply was I don't feel handicapped today and you need to walk so I sit in the car while she went in. 😊

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,675  
Didn't you know horse people are special. Just ask, many will say they are special.
I do use the handicapped spot in front of the ATM once in a while, but only if the other handicapped spot is free (not much chance of them both getting occupied within the 30 seconds i am at the ATM)

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,676  
I do use the handicapped spot in front of the ATM once in a while, but only if the other handicapped spot is free (not much chance of them both getting occupied within the 30 seconds i am at the ATM)

I confess I’ve used the handicapped bathroom stall when that was the best option.

If anyone came nearby, my steps always went into limp mode.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,678  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,680  
Who would you report it to? One of their employees was out on a forklift trying to maneuver around it... obviously they don't care.
A lot of people with big vehicles, especially hauling trailers feel that they are entitled to park wherever they feel like, because they won't fit in a parking space. I'm just the opposite, preferring to park on the back side of the parking lot and leave the closer spots for people who can't get around as well. It also is a lot easier to get out afterwards, plus because they are the farthest from the door I am always parked in the same spot and don't have to remember where the truck is.
As someone who regularly hauls trailer and equipment. I don't park right in front of the building.

I usually park out of the way in the back of the parking lot. This way if I need to take up several spaces it's no big deal.

It also makes it easier and safer to get back out when I leave.

Same thing with the service truck. It takes up 1.5 spaces in length. I do the same thing with that. Back of the parking lot so I can maneuver in and out easy. Your also less apt to be in the way and less chance of someone parking tight to you, boxing you in.