Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,031  
Just another computer generated lie. How many others here are that?
The plane in that video looks like some kind of inflatable rig.
Notice when the nose hits it crumples, then expands again.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,032  
The plane in that video looks like some kind of inflatable rig.
Notice when the nose hits it crumples, then expands again.
Looks like a nerf plane

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,034  
Just another computer generated lie. How many others here are that?
It's clearly a joke someone made on Ryanair. It's just a video done on Microsoft Flight Simulator game, an actually very good simulator to get started in aviation.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,035  
It's clearly a joke someone made on Ryanair. It's just a video done on Microsoft Flight Simulator game, an actually very good simulator to get started in aviation.
Not a dig on flight simulator - I have to admit to spending way too much time on the SGI flight simulator in 1989, but this is rather entertaining:
(I justify this post in that the guy in the post is clearly [virtually] hauling incorrectly as he doesn't have a license)

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,036  
Not a dig on flight simulator - I have to admit to spending way too much time on the SGI flight simulator in 1989, but this is rather entertaining:
(I justify this post in that the guy in the post is clearly [virtually] hauling incorrectly as he doesn't have a license)
That guy though. 🤣

I'm sure he would love to fly somewhere only to find out the pilot in the plane he is in, has 500 hours of Sim experience. Must be a great pilot!

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,037  
I think flight simulator was one of my first programs along with Oregon Trail I ever bought back in the late 80s early 90s I’m not sure when…..

It was an entertaining program for a new PC novice but since 5 1/4 floppies went bye-bye I haven’t done any gaming

Tandy 1000 EX…… didn’t have a hard drive, and had to boot Dos up from the floppy drive

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,038  
IMG_9055.png