Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,271  
How did you know I was a carpenter ? lol
My signature used to read 'Raised by wolves on a construction site'
Lots of part time work for that contractor over several years, plus endless repairs at this old farmhouse (that I finally inherited), provided the needed experience to get hired as a Journeyman Carpenter and then eventually join the union. That was invaluable when I moved on to buying/renovating rental property.

But that first guy I worked for was a hoot. His parents had been Eastern European immigrants and his sense of American English occasionally missed the target. Something that always got laughs: "Today was so bad that I shoulda stood in bed!" :)

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,272  
that's 1⅓ seconds per post on the average - I've heard of speed reading but that's ridiculous! your finger must be seized up from scrolling
I guess someone was bound to do the math :)
(I used PgDn)

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,273  
At least this isn't the EV thread with nearly as many posts but only two opinions - that are repeated endlessly. :)
Yeah, I quit that thread shortly after checking it out.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,276  
Please let us know how your holiday went! 🦃🦃🦃☮️✌🏻
So far. so good. Got the pump off yesterday, keeps me living and that is very important to me. Being greedy, I want some more time, human nature I guess. I do thank the Lord for that as well as the medical team I have and of course my excellent hospitalization. I'd be living in a cardboard box if I didn't have it (Thank you AMY for that).

Headed to Lansing, Michigan to the University Club for Thanksgiving, my wife is a Graduate of Michigan State so she has a lifetime membership there. Ain't cheap but the food is excellent and regular dining there can and will cause Gout.

Doing pretty good considering and this chemo I'm on really don't impact me negatively. Get hiccups from it but I have pills to deal with that issue. Amy is driving, and I'm snoozing. She's taking the 'Magic Bus' Suburban gas hog, glad I don't pay for the gas, she does.

Another day and like always, I thank the Lord for it. he decides. Just hope his decision is a ways off yet.

All of you have a blessed Thanksgiving as well and don't eat too much. Not becoming for old folks to have a paunch....

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,277  
I wonder sometimes how many pages this thread, the warning signs thread, and the groan thread, would be if you only had the pictures and no commentary?

Doug in SW IA
A sign can be a physical sign or a situation, event or series of events which paint a picture…

1700750601153.jpeg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,278  
I wonder sometimes how many pages this thread, the warning signs thread, and the groan thread, would be if you only had the pictures and no commentary?

Doug in SW IA
The comments are people's opinions on tbe photos, and what keeps the threads alive.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,279  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,280  
I’ve seen similar a hundred times….

Still seems stoooopid to me