Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,322  
But the worst case of vehicular damage was the guy who welded a bulletproof cab on his bulldozer and smashed whatever he could find.
I've had some instances being stuck traffic where if I had one of those dozers, I would have probably made national news

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,323  
Caught this at a light this morning. If only the poor guy had some sort of way to carry long things like a small bundle of PVC pipe, then he wouldn't have to do this! :rolleyes:

20231129_150222072.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,324  
I carried a lot of stuff thru the window like that, even with an 8 ft bed at the time. I also witnessed a guy picking up a pile of pipe on the interstate, after a sudden stop, and it didn't stay on his overhead rack.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,325  
Yeah if you don't strap them down... That is a pretty expensive sliding back window with defroster on it that he is risking here. Plus it looks silly with a ladder rack right there

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,326  
Caught this at a light this morning. If only the poor guy had some sort of way to carry long things like a small bundle of PVC pipe, then he wouldn't have to do this! :rolleyes:

View attachment 834687
He probably doesn't have any ratchet straps to tie it to the rack.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,328  
Someone needs to recreate that for the heavy rescue wrecker shows just to film the crews reactions when they pull up on it.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,329  
One of the long slew of trade-based reality shows put out by History or Discovery channels about five years back was based on two companies that did heavy tow and rescue in Alaska. Like all of those shows, the first season was infinitely entertaining, based more on the actual technical aspects of the job. Then the second season went to hell, like all of them, scripted BS and all the drama between the various characters.

I think I’ve enjoyed the first season of every one of those trades-based shows, going way back to Deadliest Catch almost 20 years ago. But I’ve never been able to tolerate much beyond the first season of any of them, as they move away from the actual technical content and into drama.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,330  
One of the long slew of trade-based reality shows put out by History or Discovery channels about five years back was based on two companies that did heavy tow and rescue in Alaska. Like all of those shows, the first season was infinitely entertaining, based more on the actual technical aspects of the job. Then the second season went to hell, like all of them, scripted BS and all the drama between the various characters.

I think I’ve enjoyed the first season of every one of those trades-based shows, going way back to Deadliest Catch almost 20 years ago. But I’ve never been able to tolerate much beyond the first season of any of them, as they move away from the actual technical content and into drama.
I haven't watched many of those shows for that very reason. The first "Ice Road Trucker" episode I watched was interesting. Not so much when I tried watching it again.