Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,681  
1704322288173.jpeg

1704322303829.jpeg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,682  
Trailer's got a nice 'swoop' in the deck, the added beavertail is a bonus. Only good thing to say about that pic is the truck's not squatting, why....I have no idea.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,683  
Trailer's got a nice 'swoop' in the deck, the added beavertail is a bonus. Only good thing to say about that pic is the truck's not squatting, why....I have no idea.
Skid steer in the rear is counter balancing the load on the front of the trailer.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,686  
Actually I think it is. But how would you know? It doesn’t matter since the 392 was never gonna be 5000 towing anyway. I was just commenting on @Code54 post about 3500 for all JLUs.
Either way, it is still rated for 3500 lbs and that was what I was pointing out. Misprint, error, overseas rating, no idea where the 5K came from but for now it its only 3500 on Jeep's official page. I have no doubt it could tow more but stopping and turning could be a bit rough in an emergency situation.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,687  
That "tiny utility trailer" which is actually a machinery transport trailer is rated at 7700 lbs gross weight, believe it or not and weights about 1200 to 1300 lbs, so it's not overloaded by any means.

The tie downs, sure, those can be debatable.
Do you know WHY the question is raised about those Yanmar excavator tie-downs?

The image comes right out of the Yanmar excavator brochure ! I was like, really? For real?

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,688  
Either way, it is still rated for 3500 lbs and that was what I was pointing out. Misprint, error, overseas rating, no idea where the 5K came from but for now it its only 3500 on Jeep's official page. I have no doubt it could tow more but stopping and turning could be a bit rough in an emergency situation.
No doubt. I have owned a bunch of jeeps and would never tow anywhere close to 3500 behind one.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,689  
Here is the marketing brochure that has 5000k towing On the official jeep site

IMG_0280.jpeg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,690  
I'd say there's some squatting happening. It's not getting crushed...
1704335718127.png

... at least not like that trailer is.
Look at the line of the deck going forwards from the axles, quite the bend.