Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,932  
I carry my snowsled most of the winter. There is a connection where the tailgate meets the truck bed. I've thought about getting a second camera to mount for the winter, but haven't quite dared crack that connector.
I also was thinking about a magnetic taillight to slap onto the sled, which sticks out 3 feet; and plug it into the trailer light connector.

Then realized a magnet won't stick very well to the aluminum sled housing. :)

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,933  
Kind of related (tailgate talk)

I went to a family (in-laws) and friends gathering.
A guy there was badly beaten up. Black eye, various cuts. I asked what happened.
His friend had damaged his tailgate, so the beat up guy told him to get another tailgate.
The guy brings him a really nice, custom air-brushed tailgate.
Beat up guy loves it. Puts it on his truck and eventually headed to the local bar.....
where the tailgate had been stolen from, and the original owner of the tailgate happened
to be drinking.

(Beaten up guy tried to convince the original owner that he had the custom paint done LOL)

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,935  
I just wish someone would find a way so the camera doesn't get covered with grime 5 minutes after you start driving on a wet road.
Just what we need, another (very very small) wiper blade to try and change out... :D

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,936  
Pretty good-sized blind spot on most modern vehicles. Maybe easy for someone who drives a box truck everyday, but that's not most of us.
Cars, and pickups, used to come with only one door mirror...and no cameras.
Yet people managed to back them up.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,939  
Cars, and pickups, used to come with only one door mirror...and no cameras.
Yet people managed to back them up.
They also didn't have huge headrests and thick door posts to accommodate airbags. These have reduced visibility. At one time you had almost 360' visibility in a pickup. Now it's much more limited, especially when trying to see what's coming up behind you on the right.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,940  
They also didn't have huge headrests and thick door posts to accommodate airbags. These have reduced visibility. At one time you had almost 360' visibility in a pickup. Now it's much more limited, especially when trying to see what's coming up behind you on the right.
Where I grew up it was all 2 lane roads, so there wasn't ever anyone on the right side. :ROFLMAO: