Shed Move

/ Shed Move #11  
First thing I thought of when I saw the picture was one of the old steam tractors with a full canopy!:D

/ Shed Move #12  
First thing I thought of when I saw the picture was one of the old steam tractors with a full canopy!:D

First thing i thought of was the childrens book "MIke Mulligan and His Steamshovel" (or something similar). I figured ceh007's Kubota would be permanently converted to a heating system for his outbuilding. :D

/ Shed Move #13  
Apparently great minds think alike! I had to relocate this garage about 1/4 mile. D

Attachments

• DSC03202.jpg
    DSC03202.jpg
    606.3 KB · Views: 353
   / Shed Move #14  
One of these days I want to remove the ugly box on my trailer and replace it with something much smaller and lighter. You feller's are giving me ideas on how to move it off the trailer.:D:D:D

/ Shed Move
First thing i thought of was the childrens book "MIke Mulligan and His Steamshovel" (or something similar). I figured ceh007's Kubota would be permanently converted to a heating system for his outbuilding. :D

Since i built the pole shed, i had enough confidence in it's ability to retain structural integrety during the move. Critical to the process.
Thanks all for letting me join the group on a fun level. I'm enjoying the banter.

/ Shed Move #18  
Where is the rigging to prevent this from tipping over sideways? Is it perfectly balanced or something? Wow! I guess you are removing some lumber to get out of there! This is awesome. Hahahahaha.