Shipping Container Shops

/ Shipping Container Shops #1  

sparc

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD 4410, NH TC-25, Bobcat M610, JD X534, Dig-It Model 158, JD Ztrak 737. 6X4 Gator
   / Shipping Container Shops #2  
there is a few companies, that dedicate part of there business to building container shops, and different setups (doors), electrical, etc...

have seen a few shipping containers turned into pools and/or ponds. above or below ground setups as well.

looked at some a few times, but it was always the shipping / delivery fee that kill the deal, vs just getting a generic shed package from some local hardware store.

/ Shipping Container Shops
If you are near a port, they can usuallybe had at reasonable prices. Here a 20x8 one use container delivered is 2600. I can't buy a wood shed that size for the same money around here.

/ Shipping Container Shops #4  
IF you have the space
IF you don't EVER plan on moving it
a pair of 40' hi-cubes side by side w/ cutouts would make a nice shop.
I've also seen them separated by about 20' to 40' and connected by roof trusses for good size barns on the cheap.
Ton of info on ISO containers.

/ Shipping Container Shops #5  
Check with some local prisons to see if they build sheds, the state prison in Concord Nh has a vocational education program that got me a 12x16 wood shed with vinyl siding, shingled and delivered for 2500.

/ Shipping Container Shops #6  
This thread has some pretty interesting pictures. shipping containers shops - Shop and Tool Talk - The NEOW Forum

isbu-shipping-container-livestock-barn.jpg

garage.jpg