Shooting a Woodpecker.

/ Shooting a Woodpecker. #61  
One of the stupidest programs ever by humans is the trapping then spaying or neutering feral cats and then releasing them...hard to find a human endeavor more idiotic...!
That has nothing to do with my response to your statement.

/ Shooting a Woodpecker. #62  
Hell I can think of a lot. Catching and sterilizing deer in suburbs is one... Collecting recyclable waste and then dumping it into the ocean or landfill is another.

/ Shooting a Woodpecker. #63  
It was just an opinion...except for the last line which is absolute fact...!
Now that last line I agree with completely. Stupid is rampant, just hard to find a definition that does not encroach on opinion. (y)

/ Shooting a Woodpecker. #64  
Sure it does...not being able to reproduce has nothing to do with negative impact cats have on native wildlife...
educate yourself on cats...they kill just for the sake of killing...not just to eat...
That puts them in line with a lot of other predators. Raccoons, weasels, wolves and I can go on and on and number one on that list is HUMANS.

/ Shooting a Woodpecker. #65  
Things are always hard for stupid people...!
Now I'm confused is that an olive branch and or a zinger........

/ Shooting a Woodpecker. #66  
Sure it does...not being able to reproduce has nothing to do with negative impact cats have on native wildlife...
educate yourself on cats...they kill just for the sake of killing...not just to eat...
I think you might need to read the shampoo bottle. Lol. I've had two outdoor cats for 10yrs and they have stayed at the #2 not created 4-8? More cats once or twice a year.

/ Shooting a Woodpecker. #67  
Anyone leaving cats outside barn or no barn should be charged with a felony with mandatory jail time...!

stupidity abounds...!

anyone?
OMG, talk about extreme. :ROFLMAO:

/ Shooting a Woodpecker. #68  
   / Shooting a Woodpecker. #70  
lol and that's why it will never be up to you .... there are bigger problem in this world than cats running around killing birds... Birds should be smarter and fly further away, then cats could focus on squirrels, rats and mouses... birds are only collateral damage.

Amen to that. Thanks for making sense from nonsense