Shopping around never seases to amaze me.

/ Shopping around never seases to amaze me. #11  
We sell on Amazon at higher prices than our own website. Amazon's fee's are extremely high. Many people are just used to buying there and don't shop around. (like my wife :))

/ Shopping around never seases to amaze me. #12  
Try this. In example, you are looking for a hotel, airline ticket or certain item. The longer you look or more places you look at the price goes up. Clear your cookies and browsing history and the prices will drop.

I have noticed that too, but forget to clear often enough.

/ Shopping around never seases to amaze me. #13  
I'm a tool freak.
Have been pricing some deWalt tools recently and actually found that my local hardware was $40-60 less and that with no shipping!
An I am talking of exact same part #'s with the handy case.
Unfortunately the internet will end up killing all those local stores as the 'big box' have almost accomplished.
Lon live the small local hardware store! I support mine as long as I can.

/ Shopping around never seases to amaze me. #14  
I have noticed that too, but forget to clear often enough.

Seems this would be basically price fixing eliminating lower priced competition. So what else is new?

Last edited:
   / Shopping around never seases to amaze me. #15  
The mark up on filters is tremendous. I buy at NAPA, fleet discount is almost 50% and they are still making money. Never pay shelf/counter prices on heavily marked up stuff, lubricants are 45% at NAPA fleet.

Ron

/ Shopping around never seases to amaze me. #16  
The mark up on filters is tremendous. I buy at NAPA, fleet discount is almost 50% and they are still making money. Never pay shelf/counter prices on heavily marked up stuff, lubricants are 45% at NAPA fleet.

Ron

How do you get fleet price?

/ Shopping around never seases to amaze me. #17  
How do you get fleet price?

Ask for it based on your fleet of farm/landscape/truck equipment and you do your own mechanic work. They also have a military discount; it is sometimes more than the fleet. Active, Reserve, Retired Military, Coast Guard, and Merchant Marine. I am both categories and get the best of the two. Costs nothing to ask. I may be a local thing also, don't know. I shop there exclusively; if they do not have it they will get it somewhere else for you. One stop shopping.

Ron

Ron