Should I BUY a 1000 or 2000 Series?

/ Should I BUY a 1000 or 2000 Series? #11  
I have 5 acres and love my 1025r. Not until I bought forks did I want a larger tractor. Picking up big logs really showed the limitations of the tractor but I just cut the logs a little smaller. Other than that, on our 6 acres, I really haven't found a need for a larger tractor.

/ Should I BUY a 1000 or 2000 Series? #12  
That's an interesting question...not sure about the answer. The 1 series looks a little cramped, at least from my perspective of a 6', large framed person. 2 series looks about the right size for my 4 acres. Now I just have to convince the wife and the wallet, in that order :)

/ Should I BUY a 1000 or 2000 Series? #13  
That's an interesting question...not sure about the answer. The 1 series looks a little cramped, at least from my perspective of a 6', large framed person. 2 series looks about the right size for my 4 acres. Now I just have to convince the wife and the wallet, in that order :)

I am 6'2" & 240 & Don'tFeel cramped On A 1 series

/ Should I BUY a 1000 or 2000 Series? #14  
Another vote for the 1 Series - I think it still has the roomiest operator station of ANY tractor. Go try it!

We looked at tractors for 2-3 years & were settled on the 1 series. The 2 series is / was not as roomy. Deere knocked it out of the park for comfort on the 1 series.

/ Should I BUY a 1000 or 2000 Series? #15  
I love my 2720 but I have a hard time recommending it over a SCUT because it seems like guys get so much work out of those smaller machines. It's really about what you want out of the tractor. I wanted a CUT because I spend a lot of time chipping in the woods and I thought the smaller tractor would have a tougher time navigating the larger obstacles. I'd give them both a tryout at the dealer.