Should I cab or not. Getting ready to buy

/ Should I cab or not. Getting ready to buy #11  
It is nice to sit in a cab and watch the bees/wasps/hornets and other bugs beating themselves against the glass, trying to get at you. You'll stir up a lot of those critters when mowing. Used to be my biggest aggravation when I mowed with my open station. Now instead of beating the bugs off me I sit there, grin, and listen to the stereo.

/ Should I cab or not. Getting ready to buy
You guys are pushing me towards the cab model. Looks like I am writing a big check here soon. Pretty excited to get my first tractor and join the club :)

/ Should I cab or not. Getting ready to buy #13  
I ordered mine with a canopy. I hope to cook something like this up for winter use, but replace the front window with a piece of clear marine vinyl, which isn't terribly expensive by the yard. It doesn't get all that cold in SC but I'm a wimp in cold temps. If I don't do something the tractor will sit unused all winter. I couldn't justify the cost of a real cab or even an aftermarket cab.

For the extra $300 at purchase I thought the canopy is a good compromise.

Tractor cab 062.jpg

ff1821021098504e44cef3c2c02e3b05.jpg

IMG_4347.jpg

/ Should I cab or not. Getting ready to buy #15  
I ordered a Yanmar YT235C because of the heat, dust and bugs here in Texas. I also has filters and you can have inside air or outside air just in case you have allergies. Because of the rubber shortage I have to wait for my tractor to get here. I talked to a Kubota dealer and he said it would be 8 months before I could get a tractor so 2 month wait ain't that bad!

willy

/ Should I cab or not. Getting ready to buy
I ordered a Yanmar YT235C because of the heat, dust and bugs here in Texas. I also has filters and you can have inside air or outside air just in case you have allergies. Because of the rubber shortage I have to wait for my tractor to get here. I talked to a Kubota dealer and he said it would be 8 months before I could get a tractor so 2 month wait ain't that bad!

willy
Fortunately for me the dealer has the tractor I want in stock 😃

/ Should I cab or not. Getting ready to buy #18  
I haven't even been given an ETA. It's been a month, and I still just get IDK .

/ Should I cab or not. Getting ready to buy #19  
I think with the “cab vs no cab” debate, you‘ll find most guys with cabs will say “get a cab” and most guys with open station will say “get open station”.
Everyone likes to justify their tractor purchase decision was the best decision ever made.

/ Should I cab or not. Getting ready to buy #20  
I think with the “cab vs no cab” debate, you‘ll find most guys with cabs will say “get a cab” and most guys with open station will say “get open station”.
Everyone likes to justify their tractor purchase decision was the best decision ever made.
I have a canopy. That must be why I'm always wishy-washy when the subject of cabs come up. :D