Show me your mods

/ Show me your mods #11  
Why did you go for the 33" and not the 40" zanon

/ Show me your mods
Why did you go for the 33" and not the 40" zanon

My lawn is hilly and and I need my mower to be maneuverable. If I were flat I would go as wide as I could.

/ Show me your mods #13  
I would love to add a light to mine. I happen to have an extra LED flood from when I installed 3 extra lights on my big tractor ROPS. How hard was it to add to the starter assembly. Were there accessory plugs in there for it open or did you have to splice some stuff?

New here. But like most of my like minded forum friends - we love our mods to the things we love! Here are a couple of my simple ones to get things started:

This is a 12 volt LED light that is super powerful for it's size. Need it for the snow thrower (the last pic is the switch):
View attachment 312152View attachment 312153View attachment 312154View attachment 312155

/ Show me your mods #14  
Hi ;)

Recently, as I was looking through some of the older threads in this forum, I remembered that I made a small modification to my BCS 740 shortly after I got it 10 years ago. A modification that might be useful for other members with small hands.

Engaging the clutch on the PowerSafe tractors is a 3-stage operation, where you first pull the clutch lever towards the handlebar, then grab and press the red OPC-lever all the way down, and finally you releases the clutch. Especially the second operation can be quite a stretch for operators with small hands, so I was considering how to prevent the OPC-lever from raising too high in the first place, thereby shortening the distance I had to grab.

What I came up with, looks like this:

1628829961149.jpeg

I cut a 7.5 cm (3’’) piece off of a 2 mm (5/64’’) thick garden hose, cut it in half lengthwise, and fastened one of these pieces on top of the handlebar with a hose clamp. This has worked well ever since, as the OPC-lever is now much easier to reach, without compromising its function. The cables from the clutch and OPC-levers are mechanically connected at the clutch, allowing oil pressure to build up and engaging the clutch when they work correctly. One should therefore not overdo it, as that might prevent the OPC-lever from operating as intended!

Best regards

Jens

/ Show me your mods #15  
I have a 38 inch mower, I dont like the side discharge, or the bag. So I blocked off the chutes with Masonite and tape, the mower is a decent mulching mower.

/ Show me your mods #16  
I spent some time in Nepal and I was always impressed with this set-up. I think it would be a great solution for the shoestring budget guy who has a 2 wheeled tractor but not a 4 wheeler or UTV.
2011_Dec_Bangladesh_014.JPG.jpg

/ Show me your mods #17  
If those bags are full of feathers it might be ok. Otherwise, that's death looking for a place to happen. o_O

/ Show me your mods #18  
At least he runs BAR tires for traction !

/ Show me your mods #19  
   / Show me your mods #20  
If those bags are full of feathers it might be ok. Otherwise, that's death looking for a place to happen. o_O
I assure you those bags are not full of feathers. Here in the US we are so used to comfort and safety, we are addicted to it. Travel outside that bubble and you realize there are people in this world who do so much more, with so much less.