Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread)

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #31  
Nice looking rig.

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #32  
Re: Old School

Old Yan still getting the job done. She will be 30 next year. I was not sure she could do it but it did and we moved this tree about 100 yards. Tree root systems are much much heavier than one would think.

(Trying to fix link)

Circa 1986 Yanmar F22D (22 at the PTO and about 26 engine hp). Complete with ROPS, 4 speed PTO, and even a rear HYDRAULIC leveling arm. Manually adjusting rear leveling arms are common and this is the only tractor under 30 hp I have ever seen with an OEM hydraulic leveling arm.
rear hydraulic leveling arm:
(Trying to fix link)

more rocks than dirt, lol:
(Trying to fix link)

It has been so, so reliable. It sits in the shed at camp from October to April. In the spring it starts every single time on the first turn of the key. With just under 1300 hours on the clock I don't even place 50 hours a year on it.

You will be upset with me but I am considering a new Mahindra. I have a good amount more land upcoming and I am not sure the F22D is large enough to keep up with the reoccurring and upcoming tasks. With zero issues all these years, foodplots, planting chestnuts, making ponds, I just don't know if I can trade it in...:confused2:

Last edited:
   / Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #33  
Put 'er to work again a few weeks ago. I was afraid to get off...lol. ~2200 lbs of Connecticut's finest.

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #34  
Were you moving the Bridgeport in or out?

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #35  
   / Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #37  
Here is mine taken a few years ago during a room building project. It's used for tilling (52") and backhoe work when not on mowing duty. It has been a good tractor for me. Starts well in cold weather and does what I expect of it.
2014-05-10_10-09-59_36.jpg

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #38  
IMG_20151126_104655.jpg