Show your 1/23-24/16 snowstorm PICS!

/ Show your 1/23-24/16 snowstorm PICS! #11  
About an hour and a half... Lil BX did good!

/ Show your 1/23-24/16 snowstorm PICS!
Well I took the plow OFF the tractor today, and the loader back on to work on firewood.
It's just not right!:confused3:

/ Show your 1/23-24/16 snowstorm PICS! #13  
Here's a couple shots of the cars. ImageUploadedByTractorByNet1453589750.627383.jpg
ImageUploadedByTractorByNet1453589765.758795.jpg

And it's still snowing... Records have already been set in nearby places like Harrisburg, PA and Allentown, PA. We have over 2 feet and after that I just consider it to be a lot of snow.

/ Show your 1/23-24/16 snowstorm PICS! #14  
Been sunny up here in central Maine! Enjoy rhe snow guys,I'll pass this one by with a smile! Still have some left over plowing from last week when I was getting rid of a chest cold. Being retired- I can always put it off another day!

/ Show your 1/23-24/16 snowstorm PICS! #15  
Having trouble attaching a pic:thumbdown: of the 2520 and I dealing with today's 1st foot this AM. I've been out 2 more times today:dance1:. It's still snowing and blowing- more than 20" by now. (Is anyone else having trouble adding pix?) Lots of seat time today and tomorrow too, I'll wager:cool2:.

Frank.

Last edited:
   / Show your 1/23-24/16 snowstorm PICS! #16  
I had to use the new IPhone app to add pics. The old app was freezing up when I would try.

/ Show your 1/23-24/16 snowstorm PICS! #17  
Not over on the East coast but here in WA (dry side -- or Eastern) we've got more than we've had in 6 years (wasn't up here before that) with 14" of pack and 3" fresh today.
Plowing.JPG
Now if I could find a spot to wire in those lights I'll be set for night plowing :)

/ Show your 1/23-24/16 snowstorm PICS! #18  
I had to use the new IPhone app to add pics. The old app was freezing up when I would try.
My iPhone will only upload one picture at a time. If you try to upload two or more it freezes up and goes black.

/ Show your 1/23-24/16 snowstorm PICS! #19  
My iPhone will only upload one picture at a time. If you try to upload two or more it freezes up and goes black.
There was a new app released last week. Look in the App Store for it. I think they are going to stop supporting the old app. I had the same issue with my pics, screen would go black after 1 photo.

/ Show your 1/23-24/16 snowstorm PICS! #20  
Here in Northern Central Maryland, we've been blasted by 23" as I write this, with another 5-8" forecast before daylight tomorrow. I've been out three times, but the winds and drifts are causing trouble. Only my neighbor and his Deere 5055E has saved my bacon, using his big loader bucket, removing the high piles of snow on the sides, leaving just enough for me to plow where our lane is boxed in by banks and trees. I have chains (never installed, will need some fitting) for my front tires, and now I am wishing I had put them on. Slow learner, I guess. I am just a bit worried about damaging something in the drive line.

IMG_0086[1] (3).JPG