Showed Off My Mule 610, Now Neighbor's Buying One!

/ Showed Off My Mule 610, Now Neighbor's Buying One! #1  

Milo

Platinum Member
Tractor
JD 3520, Ferris Z2100, Kawasaki Mule Pro MX, Honda Pioneer 520
So a couple weeks ago the dog and I rode up to the neighbor in our new Mule 610 "just to say hello".

IMG_1814.jpg

I could see the envy in his face. I took him for a short ride then we sat on his porch and chatted. He kept asking questions about the Mule and looking over at. He wondered if it'd fit through the door in his shed so we tried and it did. We sat and talked some more. Finally he said "let me take it for a spin"? "Sure, be my guest". Off he went, I think he wanted to see how it'd fit and ride on some of his trails. When he returned I could tell he was hooked.
Last week he told me he's buying a camo which should be here today. Librarian and Podunkadunk were correct. When one person gets a Mule 610 interest seems to spread and others end up with one.

/ Showed Off My Mule 610, Now Neighbor's Buying One! #2  
Great lookin' machine, hear they are really dependable units.

Ya'll will really enjoy them. :) :) :)

/ Showed Off My Mule 610, Now Neighbor's Buying One! #3  
Mule was my 1st experience with a utv.
Very well built and dependable vehicles.
Congrats to you and your neighbor.
Now the fun begins~! :D

/ Showed Off My Mule 610, Now Neighbor's Buying One!
Thanks guys! Now we'll be able to "race".

/ Showed Off My Mule 610, Now Neighbor's Buying One! #5  
Congrats on the new 610. Since I last posted, another guy down in KY has bought a 610 after seeing the one owned by the guy who bought one after he saw mine. In addition, my best friends brother is planning to purchase one too. The 610 may not be the fastest or the fanciest utv, but I think it is the best bang for your buck. I saw a Kubota RTV 1100 the other day, and I was impressed. BUT, it weighs almost 3 times as much as my 610 and costs about 2.5 times as much. I'll just keep driving my 610.

Don Williams a.k.a. Librarian