Shows featuring compact tractors?

/ Shows featuring compact tractors? #1  

beeser

Bronze Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT2040
What home shows, farm and equipment shows, etc have a good amount of compact tractors?

/ Shows featuring compact tractors? #2  
What your location?
Check some local fairs dealers attend also.

/ Shows featuring compact tractors?
What your location?
Check some local fairs dealers attend also.
NW Arizona - I believe most if not all of the shows are in the Midwest or further east. We will be traveling to Illinois in a few months and was hoping to attend a show along the way. It would be fun to see a good assortment of compact tractors in one location. I've yet to see anything besides a few (very few) Bobcats, Kiotis, and Kubotas.

/ Shows featuring compact tractors? #4  
Here in the northeast any county fair has almost every brand you could ask for along with special fair pricing. How special the pricing is I am suspicious of.

/ Shows featuring compact tractors? #5  
NW Arizona - I believe most if not all of the shows are in the Midwest or further east. We will be traveling to Illinois in a few months and was hoping to attend a show along the way. It would be fun to see a good assortment of compact tractors in one location. I've yet to see anything besides a few (very few) Bobcats, Kiotis, and Kubotas.
It's a good thing that you told us as I was going to give you directions to Tasmania's annual 'AGFEST'... all brands/colours and all sizes.

The event is very hazardous to my wallet, though. :confused:

/ Shows featuring compact tractors? #6  
I just looked up all the tractor dealers in a 1.5 hour distance from my home and went to them and test drove a few different ones from each dealer.

The LS I picked happened to be the last one I went to and the closest to my home. Funny hu.

But that is how I learned first hand with hands on the tractors.

/ Shows featuring compact tractors? #8  
State fair! They are all there and with good prices. That is where i picked and bought mine

/ Shows featuring compact tractors? #9  
The local county fair always had some in the past. Haven't been to it in years now though.