Signs of corporate life

/ Signs of corporate life #11  
talked to terramite yesterday. i ordered a full sticker package for my T9 i am painting. i was short by about 10 stickers. some ar major ones like the terramite sticker on backhoe boom. the girl i talked to said they were no longer available!!!! why didnt she tell me that when i first ordered the what i thought was going to be a full stickeer package. she isnt very friendly eather!! she is the one that always answers the phone when you call terramite. she just acts like your bothering her! she would not be working for me. she would be looking for a job!! she also said the were not making machines now. they keep say ing they plan on production soon. ill believe that when the new terramite rolls off the line. i wonder what the real plan is for terramite?? us terramite owners dont want to have a machine with no factory support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ Signs of corporate life #12  
Well this is not to surprising.
Terramite has had its ups & downs. Sometimes the service is excellent & other times not so much.
I have heard horror stories as well as parts service people finding parts substations & giving great service.
I welcome comment from Terramite at anytime.
Terramite you have a captive audience who have invested in your product.

/ Signs of corporate life #13  
been trying to call them for the past 2 weeks with no ans. !!!! what is the deal???????????????????????

/ Signs of corporate life #14  
   / Signs of corporate life #16  
We have had luck getting parts at Home | Terramite Replacement Parts | United States they are not affiliated with terramite but make and sell really good replacement parts including cylinders that are great. They are very polite and try to help you with anything you need. They have all the seal kits , pins, bushings , ignition switches , tie rod ends etc.... I know this because I just did a total rebuild on our T5c and purchased all my parts from there.

/ Signs of corporate life #18  
Self promoting and acting like you're not associated?