Single disk gang to pull dirt

/ Single disk gang to pull dirt
How about a small dozer with a six way blade to cut and pull to the middle? Probably some good sized roots along your edges if like mine. A fellow cleaned up my fire breaks years ago with one, a JD 450 I think. Back dragged to smooth. He does work cheap so somewhat affordable for me. :)
A dozer would be great in the really bad spots even if it took a little longer. We actually have an old Case 450b that is being looked at right now. I will use that if we can get it going again, but don't have a lot of confidence in that option.

Those pics looks great, not too different from my roads. Just add more water/mud. Burning isn't an option since this is flood ground and in conservation easement. Some of these roads we had widened a few years ago to about 30' but others are very small 12-14' wide. We bought a LaneShark about 4-5 years ago and that has been a real difference maker for keeping these roads from closing in on us. Now I just have to fix the ruts somehow

/ Single disk gang to pull dirt #32  
I tried out tilting the rear gangs downward on my bigger disk this weekend. The angle of tilt was great, but the tongue on the disk is spring loaded causing the front gangs to level out as soon as pressure is put on the rear gangs. Looks like tilting will not work for me because of that. That was on a ~14' old case with the wings cut off.

I have a 7' drawbar pulled really old deere disk I may take the front right and rear left gangs off of making the two remaining gangs cup to the same direction and see how that goes. Taking those gangs off isn't a major job so it doesn't hurt to try. If that doesn't work I will finish the fab work on the old 6' 3pt disk to remove the front gangs and place a longer bar to space out the rear gangs.

Assuming I can get the roads dry enough for major machinery access, a road grader would certainly be the way to go. But I don't know anyone nearby who will hire one out and don't think anyone in their right mind would subject their machinery to all the mud and branches that would beat up their machine pretty bad. The picture I shared is a pretty tame location. That and we have too many projects for this summer and hiring a road grader is at the bottom of the budget list.
The fore/aft leveling springs on a disc can normally be adjusted to tilt the frame either direction front or rear. Tightening the spring that holds up the front should tilt the frame to the rear and prevent it from leveling.
I agree that other equipment would work better than a disc but what we use usually depends on what we have on hand.

/ Single disk gang to pull dirt #33  
You may be attempting to modify a Disk to a Oneway , or a single bottom plow with a modified hitch might position it to make a ditch and pull dirt toward the center of the drive . Once that dirt ridge is made a steel framed Drag ( Split log drag is an example ) with an angled blade would finish the task to the center then flatten it with most any drag .