Sizing a tractor

/ Sizing a tractor
Thanks for the complements :) took me 2 years to design the house and 2 years to build.
The Chickens are locked up in the coop at night, which is like fort Knox.
The only day time predators so far was a hawk, We now have netting over the run.

Yeah I will miss the 580, used it to unload a 12'x20' shed off a lowboy and drag the shed into place. Then loaded that old Sea container on the lowboy.
but it is big, drips (killing the grass), etc. And the Sea container was the "last" big project. Now it is time for the "harry home owner" stuff.

The bob cat dealer offered to drop a CK20 AND a CK30 off for the weekend for Me to try. I am just not sold on the backhoe setup on the Kioti's

Now looking at the specs for the Cub/Yanmar 3200, it is right between the CK20 and CK30 size wise, and I love the way the BH is snug up tight to the rear of the tractor.

Slack

Attachments

• no sweat.JPG
    no sweat.JPG
    184.3 KB · Views: 115
   / Sizing a tractor #12  
There are 3 or 4 different makers of backhoes that fit the CK's. They all mount a little differently. You might want to look at whether one or another mounts much closer than others. Also, ask the dealers about this. I think Wallace sells at least 3 hoes for the CK: Woods, Rhino, and Kioti.

/ Sizing a tractor #13  
Have you considered the LK3054?

/ Sizing a tractor #14  
Many have bragged on their CK20 and the work they can do, it might be a good fit for you. I haven't read anything at all about the Cub/Yanmar but with a Yanmar powertrain, I wouldn't think you could go wrong either. I really enjoyed your pictures, thank you for sharing them.