Mowing sizing mid mount mount mowers to tractor

/ sizing mid mount mount mowers to tractor #1  

wilhelmg

Tractor
new holland tc33da\tc24
what model new holland tractors can a rear discharge 72 inch 914 mid mount mower fit? I have a tc33da with front loader and bh and would have to take off subframe to put mower on. what model tractors would bracket to this mower?

/ sizing mid mount mount mowers to tractor #2  
My TC33D came with a 72" side discharge MMM.

/ sizing mid mount mount mowers to tractor
   / sizing mid mount mount mowers to tractor #5  
would you know which new holland tractors this mmw would attach to?

I would say the tc25, tc29, tc33, but would not know if the larger ones would work.

/ sizing mid mount mount mowers to tractor #6  
There are at least 2 different 914 decks. The mounting brackets on the deck are different. I think the TC 25,29,33 are the same and 1525, 1910 (not sure of the series) are different. I have my deck out (TC33D) and could send pictures of it. You also need to have the mid pto on your tractor. As the sub frame removal, I would think it would need to be removed. My deck is lifted by the 3pt arms.

the tc 24da I have has a different size set up that is too small to accommodate the 72 inch 914 mower that came with the tc33da. So are the tractor models tc 25 29 and 33 the same for mid mount attachments?

/ sizing mid mount mount mowers to tractor #8  
the tc 24da I have has a different size set up that is too small to accommodate the 72 inch 914 mower that came with the tc33da. So are the tractor models tc 25 29 and 33 the same for mid mount attachments?

Yes, the 25,29,and 33 was the same series tractor. Just as the 35, 40, and 45 were the next larger series.

Thanks, now I know what to look for.

/ sizing mid mount mount mowers to tractor #10  
I have a TC29D with the 72" 914 mower. It handles it ok but that is it. I would not put that 72" mower on anything less for HP.