Skid Steer Attachment Depot

/ Skid Steer Attachment Depot #1  

Duds13

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti CK2610, Kubota BX 2200
Does anyone have any experience with the grapple in the link below? Seems to be in stock and I really don't want to wait 8 weeks for one from EA or some other manufacturers. I've been going back and forth on the style I want and I think this one will suit my needs the best (picking up logs to cut into 16" firewood lengths, picking up rocks to re-build stone walls, and picking up piles of brush). Will be going on a Kioti CK2610. Thanks!

48″ Compact Tractor Root Rake Clam Grapple Attachment Fits Skid Steer Quick Attach – Skid Steer Attachment Depot

www.skidsteerattachmentdepot.com
www.skidsteerattachmentdepot.com

/ Skid Steer Attachment Depot #2  
I don't know anything about these guys, but I am wary of businesses with an online presence that don't tell me anything about themselves and/or the brands they carry. I prefer to buy this type of stuff direct from the OEM if possible.

/ Skid Steer Attachment Depot #3  
We have bought from them and had good experiences. They have a brick and mortar store near Huntsville AL

/ Skid Steer Attachment Depot
I'm now considering one from Tomahawk.

/ Skid Steer Attachment Depot #5  
Many of those big sites are only a reseller. You can see the maker of the attachment is "proworks" call them.

I have a 66in tomahawlk attachment that I got used. Its built well and was used commercially before I got it. You can also get them directly.

Another smaller name and smaller price tag grapple manufacturer is Express Steel. They ship for free directly from the factory and are made in the US. I got a set of there pallet forks a few weeks ago. They where at least $200 cheaper than even the chinese brand ones. The quality is good too.

Great info, thank you. I sent Tomahawk and email this morning and Brandon just called me about 30 minutes after I sent it. That's pretty impressive. The Tomahawk is a great price, I will have to pay shipping and but quick couplers though, but overall still less than the price of others I have been looking at.

Any concerns for me on the weight of the Tomahawk for my CK2610? I won't be doing anything crazy with it so I think I should be fine but wanted to ask the experts here!

/ Skid Steer Attachment Depot #7  
You only have a 1200lb lift capacity at the pins. A grapple almost always puts that weight way in front of the pins. I would look for a light weight 48in grapple. I think the first one would be better for you rather than the ones I posted.

You only have a 1200lb lift capacity at the pins. A grapple almost always puts that weight way in front of the pins. I would look for a light weight 48in grapple. I think the first one would be better for you rather than the ones I posted.
Thank you for the info. I kinda thought a 66" would be a little big, unfortunate because Tomahawk seems like a great company to deal with. I did ask if they had any plans to build a smaller grapple at some point but it doesn't like it is on their priority list.

Thoughts on the weight of this one for my Kioti? 325 pounds

/ Skid Steer Attachment Depot #10  
Dosnt list the weight.