Skid steer comparison???

/ Skid steer comparison??? #1  

Garrett2006

Bronze Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 2706e
Looking for advice on the the comparison between the ASV 75HD & Kubota 95-2s. The unit will be used for grading, Bush hogging & the occasional mulching Jobs once I buy a mulching head. I know the 95-2s has more horsepower and a little more hydraulic GPM, but the 75HD was build for mulching . Not sure how well the 75HD will perform with grading due to not having the weight of the 95-2s. What痴 others think that own or might have run both or each? Thanks! Looking to buy one of the two before in of this month.

/ Skid steer comparison??? #2  
I have limited experience with the Kubota, know a few guys that own them for excavating and like them, they like how easy they are to get in and out of for a big guy.

For mulching I run ASV, that is after trying Cat and not being too happy.

A 75 is a bit light for mulching, you can do it, but slow.

/ Skid steer comparison??? #3  
Kubota SVL-95 S2 ... not ready for forestry mulching at all.. stay away. There is a high probability on Monday mine is going to be gone 850 hours and it's always in the shop. They have already replaced the main hydraulic switch, and it still doesn't work right. Flow generates an enormous amount of heat now. DEF fluid parts are bad, per Kubota, so they are failing. Tracks, airflow, a/c, non-existent positive pressure cab. Try and clean your primary airfilter daily, you have to unbolt 4 large hex head and drop the radiators to properly re-seat filter after cleaning.

/ Skid steer comparison??? #5  
OP. I know it’s not on your list, but I’m extremely happy with my Bobcat T595. I’ve got a 2019. I think they are phasing out that model but there should be some good low hour used ones out there. Very capable for a mid-sized machine. So mine is pretty much loaded with a cab and all the bells and whistles. I ordered it with wide tracks and hi-flo hydraulics. I run a heavy duty eterra 60” rotary cutter on mine which cuts pretty much everything in its path. The hydraulics keep up no problem. I’ve got about 400 trouble free hours on mine. Unlike reports on the Kubota my hvac works great and the cab is well sealed. When I bought I seriously considered the Kubota SVL-75 but dealer support in my area for kubota is virtually non-existent. Comparing the Kubota to my Bobcat I think the BC is much more refined. I paid actually less for mine than the price I was quoted on the Kubota. My only real complaint is fuel usage. It uses more fuel than any other equipment I own. The door isn’t as convenient as the OH Kubota style, but I knew that going in.

Attachments

• 3FC54175-C71C-4A9F-B58D-B426967007E9.jpeg
    3FC54175-C71C-4A9F-B58D-B426967007E9.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 161
   / Skid steer comparison??? #6  
Friend got a used ASC (TEREX) tracked loader. It has never worked once for him when he wanted to use it. Major Electrical issues on safety circuits.

Kubota my friend, KUBOTA! I'm certain, MAJOR reasale difference too.