Skid Steer Mower Width

/ Skid Steer Mower Width
If you are mostly cutting grass I think it's probably a gook pick but if you cut much brush you will be happier with one that has carbide teeth on the bottom of the blade carrier for shredding the debris into much smaller pieces and better demolition of the stumps for a better finished product, that unit won't have any problem cutting the brush as it has a heavy blade carrier which will transfer plenty of momentum but it will leave a lot of large debris. Have you checked out MTL or Rut Manufacturing? Also if you don't mind, what machine are you going to run it with?
This can come with carbide teeth. MTL has some reviews I don't like, though I've looked into the Rut model. I'd be running it on a 2011 Bobcat T870 that has a forestry kit on it.

/ Skid Steer Mower Width #12  
10-4 you will really appreciate what the carbide teeth will do with the debris and stumps, I have an MTL and it has been flawless and they were good to work with for me, but I saw a lot of bad reviews about the owner rather than the product, I originally ordered a Terminator XP from Rut but they changed the design of the blade carrier from a round double plate design to a square single plate design which I did not want, but once I questioned them they said it was to keep from having to raise the price and they were good about refunding my deposit, good luck with your purchase, CID has a good name in the skid steer brushcutter market.

/ Skid Steer Mower Width #15  
I think with a skid steer it could put too much pressure on the wheel unless you put a hinge on the attachment plate like mine has:

View attachment 769248
If you put it in float, then it shouldn't put too much pressure on it - I think, somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

/ Skid Steer Mower Width #16  
If you can place the boom in float and the and the retract function in float that would work

For that size brush and weed trees you need a mulcher.

/ Skid Steer Mower Width #17  
The options for 84" cutters is fairly limited, the CID extreme duty is the one I'm looking at currently.
I have owned the 84" CID extreme high flow cutter for a couple years now. Very happy with it. It is a beast of a mower. I have the optional mulching teeth.

/ Skid Steer Mower Width
I have owned the 84" CID extreme high flow cutter for a couple years now. Very happy with it. It is a beast of a mower. I have the optional mulching teeth.
do you have the piston motor? three or four blades?