Skid Steer Sickle Mower

/ Skid Steer Sickle Mower #1  

woody

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B26, Kubota ZG222, Kubota L45, 1980 Ford 1700
I broke the lift arm on my Skid Steer Sickle mower that I use on my Kubota L45. I bought this attachment used and am not sure the lift arm was assembled correctly does anyone have this mower that can post a picture of the way it is supposed to be?

skid steer sickle mower (2).jpgskid steer sickle mower (5).jpg

/ Skid Steer Sickle Mower
I contacted the manufacturer and so far no help I have a manual but it does not show it all, maybe they will send me a better picture.

/ Skid Steer Sickle Mower #3  
Sorry, I can't help you, I don't know. But I was just curious - before it broke, did you like it? I clicked on this thread because I've always thought this would be a great way to mow, and never saw one before. Just wondering -- and good luck finding somebody that does know!

Sorry, I can't help you, I don't know. But I was just curious - before it broke, did you like it? I clicked on this thread because I've always thought this would be a great way to mow, and never saw one before. Just wondering -- and good luck finding somebody that does know!

I do like it, it cut my driveway trimming way down and my son has a bank that he use to weed eat he likes it when I use it also. My Dad drives his camper up a couple of times a year and sure does appreciate no limbs touching the air conditioner

Ok the manufacture emailed me a link to a you tube video that showed me just what I needed to know. it was put together wrong when I purchased it so now I'll make some changes and hopefully will not break anything else.

/ Skid Steer Sickle Mower #6  
before it broke, did you like it? I clicked on this thread because I've always thought this would be a great way to mow, and never saw one before. Just wondering -- and good luck finding somebody that does know!

I have a sickle mower that attaches to the 3-point hitch.
It cuts 7 feet wide, off to the right, about 3 feet behind the rear tire.
I THINK Id like it a LOT MORE attached to the front where I can see what's happening ahead.

I have a sickle mower that attaches to the 3-point hitch.
It cuts 7 feet wide, off to the right, about 3 feet behind the rear tire.
I THINK Id like it a LOT MORE attached to the front where I can see what's happening ahead.

I have used both and with age I like having it up front cause I can't turn like I use to.

/ Skid Steer Sickle Mower #8  
I have a 9’ CaseIH 1300 , hydraulic lift and use the heck out of it along my drive and ponds. The front mount like you have would really be nice for visibility.