Smallest tractor with a cab

/ Smallest tractor with a cab #11  
We have a Deere 2305 at work for plowing and salting sidewalks. Its an 18HP diesel 4x4 with factory hard cab and heat. Its pretty small. Don't think it has A/C though.

JD 2305 is a 24HP diesel 4X4, 18 PTO HP. There is NO factory cab available for it

I'll double check the one at work on Monday. It definitely came with a cab. That was a requirement when the higher ups ordered it. If Deere doesn't offer one then the dealer put an aftermarket one on before we got it. I'll look at the cab Monday to see who makes it and I'll take a picture of and post on Monday.

Last edited:
   / Smallest tractor with a cab #12  
Deere makes a hard cab for the x700 series. Not sure what options you have for AC\Heat.

I love my 4720 Cab tractor!!

/ Smallest tractor with a cab #13  
Certainly not as small as the Kubota B3030 but the Kioti DK35SE can be had with a factory cab with heat and a/c. It's also a LOT more tractor!

Kioti DK35SE
38 hp / 27 PTO
3 speed HST or 12-speed sync
4,133 lbs with cab
61.6" wide x 129.1" long x 95.3" tall (with cab)
loader capacity 1,412 lbs to 102.4"
backhoe capacity 3,748 lbs digging force to 94.4"

/ Smallest tractor with a cab #14  
I have just searched the Deere web site, I have not found a cab available for the X700 series tractors. If there is one, they have it so hidden on their site that I could not find it. The smallest tractor available with a factory cab according to Deere is the 3320. There are no factory cabs for the 2000 series tractors. I have a 2305 and just put on a Curtis cab this year since I also put on a front mount 54" snow blower. If there had been a Deere cab, I would have gone that route instead although I am very pleased with the Curtis.

/ Smallest tractor with a cab #17  
B3030HSDC........................................

Attachments

• 3057.JPG
    3057.JPG
    576.6 KB · Views: 1,066
   / Smallest tractor with a cab #19  
Ducttape...you should have placed the dog a little closer to the camera...made the tractor look really tiny :)...also, how does the backhoe work with the enclosed cab....is it hard to move around???? i would think the cab would make it difficult to maneuver. i usually rent an excavator for the times i need trenching....so nice and fast

Attachments

• P8151397.JPG
    P8151397.JPG
    684 KB · Views: 534
   / Smallest tractor with a cab #20  
What is the smallest tractor with a cab with heat and ac on the market?

Check out the new Mahindra 3616 cab. It will blow the doors off the Kubota!
mahindra cab.jpg