Snow Equipment Buying/Pricing Snow blower brands

/ Snow blower brands #31  
I had a BL2664 before this one. I had real good luck with it. This one seems good to me, but like I said I haven't gotten it in the snow yet. Can't wait to though.

The shear bolt access is better. IMG_1560.JPGIMG_1559.JPGIMG_1561.JPGIMG_1562.JPG

/ Snow blower brands #32  
I have a 50" SMYTH 3pt blower for 11-12 years. Only serious repair was had to reinforce lower 3pt pin mounts. They didn't take hitting the heaved edges of side walks and curbing on drives (live and blow in the city of Rochester). changed gear box oil couple of times and the #50 chain once just because. Used to be carried by TSC stores, but they dropped 3pt blowers, don't know why?

/ Snow blower brands #33  
how many HP PTo you have for this snowblower. i have a K64 now with L2501 19HP PTO and not enough Pto to run it. will buy a biiger tractor with K74 snowblower or Normand N74-250H.

How many PTO HP minimum should i get

/ Snow blower brands #34  
how many HP PTo you have for this snowblower. i have a K64 now with L2501 19HP PTO and not enough Pto to run it. will buy a biiger tractor with K74 snowblower or Normand N74-250H.

How many PTO HP minimum should i get

Read somewhere that a norm was 5 hp per foot but then I have a PTO 60 inch blower and my PTO is probably under 20 as the engine is low 20's.
I make do with acquired techniques.
Making it worst I have a 3 speed HI/LO geared tractor.

Answer is hydrostatic transmission tractor/blower combination with min 5 HP/blower foot width.
LOL, or patience.