Snow Equipment Buying/Pricing Snow Blower Loader Mt.

/ Snow Blower Loader Mt. #1  

Balerguy2

Bronze Member
Tractor
L4610 GST/ LA 852 loader, GrassHopper 725DT
This project took my rear 540 pto 3 ph mounted snow blower and mounted it in place of the 72" pin on loader bucket. The tractor is a L4610 Kubota & LA852 Loader. It uses a hydro-pac pto driven 20 gpm relief protected hydraulic pump and 3/4" in. HP & LP lines to the proper sized blower mounted hydro motor. It is entirely self contained not connected to the tractors hydro system at all.

A picture or 2 plus for action video go to "Flickr" and then search "M4H01783". It is a free site so I don't complain to pick & click my Orange Kubota out of the collage on the screen. You'll see it blowing some snow.

It is not painted but for a spot here and there. You see the video and this machine works beautifully ............................. blowin snow driving and looking forward!

One big advantage of taking your rear mount blower and moving it to front mount is it's simple and safer. Plus your using existing equipment and so many of you have the skills to do it.

Carl DSC01753.jpg417.jpg396.jpg392.jpg384.jpgDSC01834.JPGDSC01833.JPGDSC01599.jpg

Last edited:
   / Snow Blower Loader Mt. #2  
Nice setup. I've thought about doing the same. It's just a lot faster to plow around here 80% of the time. The 3pt blower on the back doesn't kink the neck to bad on the remaining 20%.

/ Snow Blower Loader Mt. #3  
Thanks for sharing, pretty cool looking build! Appears to work great and I bet you're a lot more comfortable then turning around with the old 3 point setup!

/ Snow Blower Loader Mt.
Thanks guys for looking!

I hope the video shows what it will do. I was running just over 500 rpm instead of 540/2700. The 500 rpm works really well (ie 2000 rpm)and no need to go higher. I use a very short #60H chain & 2 sprockets which can be easily changed (Hydro motor to blower main shaft).

/ Snow Blower Loader Mt. #5  
Thanks guys for looking!

I hope the video shows what it will do. I was running just over 500 rpm instead of 540/2700. The 500 rpm works really well (ie 2000 rpm)and no need to go higher. I use a very short #60H chain & 2 sprockets which can be easily changed (Hydro motor to blower main shaft).

Balerguy
This is meant to tease you not insult your project.

With all that hydraulic power available, why are you using an electric winch to rotate your chute :)

Dave M7040

/ Snow Blower Loader Mt.
Dave M7040

Your right! But, I had a new winch just waiting for a job?! Plus, the electric is so simple and works really well.

Balerguy

/ Snow Blower Loader Mt. #7  
I've thought of modifying my 3 pt blower to fit my front QA. That's easy enough to do but have no idea what pump to use on the blower to drive it.
Is a complete hydropac rear pump with tank available and what model hydro pump is on the blower and how is it attached.
Thanks.

/ Snow Blower Loader Mt. #8  
Neat;could also be used for a front mounted bush-hog.

/ Snow Blower Loader Mt.
Thanks everyone. Great comments!

Nearly every part or component was bought new from "Surplus Center" Lincoln, Nebraska and locally
"Farm & Fleet". All good people. HD cast iron & aluminum Prince pump, 540 rpm 20 gpm/ 2000 psi +. I have documented the build with many pics at different times here on TBN. search "Balerguy2". The main difference in my build is you don't wrestle a 90 lb pump unto the pto with its connected 3/4" hydro hoses......................... you mount it like any 3 point implement. At my age it would be physically not possible.
The question on the Hydro Motor can be seen on earlier fabrication pics as well. HTH !

Balerguy2 Carl