Snow in your area.

/ Snow in your area. #11  
Well 10 pm here now and temp is 3 with wind chill of -15. Brrrrrr. Lake effect has been going for 3 straight days and because it's so cold the roads suck. The bad part is my 3 point snowblower broke yesterday. Still have a plow but 2 weapons are better than one!! Stay warm all.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Snow in your area. #12  
Always thought I wanted to buy some property in the UP when I retired.After working outside as a electric lineman for 37 years(now retired)the answer is Heck no.I will stay in lower michigan.LOL

/ Snow in your area. #13  
Billrog, looks like we're in the same boat. We had about 18" on Sunday (I think) then another 8" the next day and a few more yesterday. Made for a quite a snow day or 2. All cleaned up and ready for the next round.

/ Snow in your area. #14  
11:55PM and 0 degrees in southwest OH. We only got 4" on tuesday but I ain't complaining.

/ Snow in your area. #15  
I'm in the same area as Bilrog so similar conditions.

20150105_SnowClear_0.jpg20150105_SnowClear_1.jpg20150105_SnowClear_2.jpg20150105_SnowClear_3.jpg20150105_SnowClear_4.jpg

I spent a couple of days clearing our place and some neighbours' places.

/ Snow in your area. #16  
Maybe foot snow here and there because of rain mixture last 3 storms,just a matter time before couple back to back whoopers storms.

-18F now.

/ Snow in your area. #17  
kco you sure look a lot better equipped than me for the big snow falls :thumbsup:
Hillbilly looks like you didn't get left out when winter came :)
Save plowing every one .

/ Snow in your area. #18  
Last night we hit -30C not including the wind. A friend 1/2 hr away said her car was reading -39C. Woke up to 8C in the house this morning and frozen pipes to the half bathroom

/ Snow in your area.
Last night we hit -30C not including the wind. A friend 1/2 hr away said her car was reading -39C. Woke up to 8C in the house this morning and frozen pipes to the half bathroom[/QU

8 in the house? What happened?

/ Snow in your area.
Maybe foot snow here and there because of rain mixture last 3 storms,just a matter time before couple back to back whoopers storms.

-18F now.

We had lost some snow because of the rain mixture too. I had over 24 inches on the snow stick already this year, now it's back down to around 15 inches.