Snow Attachments snow plow - anyone familiar with this company

/ snow plow - anyone familiar with this company
No replies - so I went ahead and gave them a shot. Thought I would share my initial thoughts/experience since we are getting close to the snow season.

Ordered by phone and was able to get the add on wings, markers, and adjustible skid shoes at little extra cost. Was quoted up to 3 weeks for delivery but got a phone call one week later to give me the tracking number for shipment and let me know that it would arrive in two days. Two day later I received a followup phone call to make sure the blade arrived ok and that everything was recieved as expected. Makes me feel better about buying from a company who takes the time to follow up on sales. It shows me they care about their product.

Upon first review the blade looks very nice and exactly as advertised. It is stated for snow removal and light material grading, which looks about right. The unit is plenty stout for snow removal but probably would not want to use it as a dozer blade. That is fine with me. Weight was a factor when I was looking for a blade since the skid steer mount places it much farther out than a normal bucket. The blade weighs in at 640 lbs. One nice feature about the pusher attachments on the side of the blade is that they easily fold into position or to the back of the blade when not in use in seconds. Only a couple of pins and no bolts to add or remove.

Here's the pics

Tractor with blade attached

3rd function connections & hoses for hydraulic angle

Back side of blade

Adjustable skid shoes

Pusher wings attached

/ snow plow - anyone familiar with this company #3  
That looks like a great blade:D Was it really $3000.00 for it:eek:

Total paid including shipping was $2600 which did not seem out of line compared to the pricing I recieved from a couple of other mfg.

/ snow plow - anyone familiar with this company #5  
I like the way the wings fold back out of the way when not needed.

/ snow plow - anyone familiar with this company #6  
Looks cool to me. Are you only plowing your driveway or are you doing it commercially? Seems like you could of built your own for at least half the price. And I do like how the wings fold out.

Are you only plowing your driveway or are you doing it commercially?

I've got a 300' drive way & 250' x 350' parking lot for my house/business. (house is on the upper level where the deck is) that I plow

I also clear snow for a storage rental business and one other business within 5 minutes drive. I did everything last year with a DX33 and rear blade. Looking forward to the cab and front plow this year.

Seems like you could of built your own for at least half the price.

Would have liked to but don't have the equipment nor the time running my business to do it.

/ snow plow - anyone familiar with this company #8  
Well with all that space I think the plow is well worth it.

/ snow plow - anyone familiar with this company #9  
Nice looking set-up. You have the blade out far enough to push back banks or to make a nice tall pile. I plow all of the big parking lots in the town I grew up in with an 1980's Kawasaki pay loader with a 14' Snow Pusher plow that sits out a bit so I can get the snow banks about 25 to 30 food high. Helps with a year like last year:)!