Snow Plow Build Finished - Underslung QA Loader Mount

/ Snow Plow Build Finished - Underslung QA Loader Mount #31  
Got a good test this morning :) worked like a champ. Glad I left the bucket on front is still a bit light.... might need to carry a bucket of snow.View attachment 579145View attachment 579146

I like the idea of the plow being close to the front of the tractor to reduce the tendency to push the tractor sideways. The only improvement I might suggest would be to have the blade angle pivot point just under the up/down pivot point rather than just behind the blade. This would shift the entire plow and frame to the side when angling the blade. The advantage would be even less tendency for the tractor to side track and gets the blade closer to the side of the road/driveway. (The side to side forces counteract each other)
Your idea of having the bucket available for FEL operations in addition to it giving the lift and float functions to the snow blade is genius in my book.

/ Snow Plow Build Finished - Underslung QA Loader Mount #32  
I don't know if I posted this better picture of my underslung plow I desinged and built a dozen years ago or so.

DSC04132.JPG

I put it back as far as I could without hitting the loader mount. I never figured on the tendency of a farther out blade to push the machine sideways.

I still have major issues on ice, and think it's the blade design with the bottom trip edge that always is in trip mode, despite changing the springs.

/ Snow Plow Build Finished - Underslung QA Loader Mount #33  
Wow - Nicely done. Thanks for taking the time to detail your build. Lots of info for those of us looking to build something similar.