Snow Equipment Buying/Pricing Snowblowers: FEL Mount vs Rear Pull

/ Snowblowers: FEL Mount vs Rear Pull #101  
It wasn't too bad really. It has to hit us straight west to be noticed.
Interesting I thought the Arctic fronts Hit the canyon, guess A lot more must come down the N Fork valley.

For us the worst winds can be on an arctic when the big creek valley fills and the cold air comes over the op and then accelerated for 3-4k vertical feet. In march of 20 there was a flow that decimated the mature timber at the head of whitefish lake- someone from florida commented it looked like a cat 4 had come through. Cold air is dense so more force per mph.

/ Snowblowers: FEL Mount vs Rear Pull #102  
Interesting I thought the Arctic fronts Hit the canyon, guess A lot more must come down the N Fork valley.

For us the worst winds can be on an arctic when the big creek valley fills and the cold air comes over the op and then accelerated for 3-4k vertical feet. In march of 20 there was a flow that decimated the mature timber at the head of whitefish lake- someone from florida commented it looked like a cat 4 had come through. Cold air is dense so more force per mph.
Since I got the tractor in 2020, we havent gotten over 6'' in one helping. It's the tractor curse, when equipped nothing will happen.

/ Snowblowers: FEL Mount vs Rear Pull #103  
Since I got the tractor in 2020, we havent gotten over 6'' in one helping. It's the tractor curse, when equipped nothing will happen.
If you want you are welcome to head to my place and try out your tractor and equipment.
We had about a foot of lake effect snow over the weekend and we are up to 200 inches for the season. My new T574 and new MK Martin Meteor push blower is fantastic combination that works well for me.
K.C.Y.

/ Snowblowers: FEL Mount vs Rear Pull #104  
If you want you are welcome to head to my place and try out your tractor and equipment.
We had about a foot of lake effect snow over the weekend and we are up to 200 inches for the season. My new T574 and new MK Martin Meteor push blower is fantastic combination that works well for me.
K.C.Y.

I've already warned my son about the snow up there, he will be heading up to MTU in the fall.

How long of a run do you have to clear?

I just got done doing a few inches we got the other day and it's a whopping 8F out there but nice and comfy t-shirt weather in the cab. Had to start clearing more area as we needed more room for our new puppy to relieve herself and go for a walk. All said and done I'm clearing over 1500 feet and loving every moment of it with the cab and the MK Martin SB75PT.

Required puppy pic.
20220201_203224.jpg

/ Snowblowers: FEL Mount vs Rear Pull #105  
Well I finally used my new to me used Normand inverted on todays storm.
Had 6 - 8" of snow so tried it out. No pictures didn't have my phone with me.
Did about 3 mph and no issues.
blower 2.jpg