SO EXCITED ... and perhaps a bit sentimental (UPDATED)

/ SO EXCITED ... and perhaps a bit sentimental (UPDATED)
loaded and homeward bound, via a friend :)

Attachments

• 241388913_2860772857566514_6867688484269170220_n.jpg
    241388913_2860772857566514_6867688484269170220_n.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 147
   / SO EXCITED ... and perhaps a bit sentimental (UPDATED) #32  
^^^^^
Perfect fit in the back of that Ranger!

Last edited:
^^^^^
Perfect fit in the back of that Ranger!
yup, and height was a challenge had my truck / canopy been used. no mower deck (width) concern yet. weighs over 600 lbs

/ SO EXCITED ... and perhaps a bit sentimental (UPDATED) #35  
Great news, and thanks for taking us along for the ride!

/ SO EXCITED ... and perhaps a bit sentimental (UPDATED) #36  
that's a great looking tractor. and a great story to go along with it. thanks for sharing.

son-in-law takes it for a spin

/ SO EXCITED ... and perhaps a bit sentimental (UPDATED) #38  
How are you doing? Are you improving and getting ready to take her for a spin yourself?

I'm not there yet Ken. Thank you for asking. I'm praying that improvements happen daily.

My shoulder remains sore, swollen muscles, my left (significantly dominant) hand is also sore with swollen and numb fingers, no strength yet. I am using a sling still 3.5 weeks after dislocating shoulder. The progress is slow and minimal, but it is progress ... today I can ALMOST make a fist. I'm eager to be able to grip a pen, hold paper, or a utensil, and when i can finally hold a steering wheel my ability to get around will be that much better :) . The Jacobsen will probably have to wait till Spring before I get on it.

I hope that you and the TBN crowd are doing well. We had Canadian Thanksgiving yesterday.

/ SO EXCITED ... and perhaps a bit sentimental (UPDATED) #40  
I may have missed it, have you given an update on the progress of your lawn tractor? I started thinking about this thread while at my mother's house on her new JD mower Wednesday. My father had a 1975 or so Ford LT mower. A couple of years ago I probably could have gotten it back from the family he gave it to when he was done with it, but I already have too many projects lying around.