So, I threw a bunch of money in a well and came home to find this...

/ So, I threw a bunch of money in a well and came home to find this... #1  

tacticalturnip

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti CK2610HST
Yeah, I spent the stupid amount of cash to purchase the repair manual for the CK10 series.

I let you guys know this to offer it's use; if you've got something you'd like me to look up, PM me, and I'll snap photos of the requested pages.

Just be polite, understand it may take time for me to get back to you, and I'll do what I can to help.

Attachments

• 20220801_124138.jpg
    20220801_124138.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 330
   / So, I threw a bunch of money in a well and came home to find this... #2  
Pretty typical of Workshop manuals over all. I still have the hardbound WSM for a Kubota B series on my shop bookshelf collecting dust.

The saving 'money' grace with Kubota tractors at least is either Manuals.Lib or Kubotabooks.net

Both sites have pretty complete and downloadable workshop manuals for many different models of Kubota tractors and other Kubota equipment.

/ So, I threw a bunch of money in a well and came home to find this... #3  
That is nice of u 👍

/ So, I threw a bunch of money in a well and came home to find this... #5  
Forums like this have saved my bacon on a few occasions, figure maybe I can return the favor.
You said a lot right there! I have greatly appreciated all the help and knowledge I have found on this forum!
Thank you,

Mike

/ So, I threw a bunch of money in a well and came home to find this... #6  
Seems to me I spent $325 in 2014 for both the service manual as well as the parts manual for my NX series.

/ So, I threw a bunch of money in a well and came home to find this... #7  
Man, I wished you would've asked somewhere in the forum first. I have it on my computer and would've easily shared it with you and whoever needs it.

I may have it uploaded in a cloud already as I recall sharing the link with someone else on the forum.

/ So, I threw a bunch of money in a well and came home to find this... #8  
Yeah, I spent the stupid amount of cash to purchase the repair manual for the CK10 series.

I let you guys know this to offer it's use; if you've got something you'd like me to look up, PM me, and I'll snap photos of the requested pages.

Just be polite, understand it may take time for me to get back to you, and I'll do what I can to help.
What did you pay for it?

/ So, I threw a bunch of money in a well and came home to find this... #9  
if you've got something you'd like me to look up, PM me, and I'll snap photos of the requested pages.
OK, I will bite.

What is the hydraulic implement pump flow spec and pressure? Not the "total flow", which includes the power steering flow. Kioti does not put this key spec in their promo materials or user manuals.

Since you are in there, what is the HST relief valve spec?

Enquiring DaeDong fans (I) may want to know.....

I think I paid something like $80 for my paper service manual for my CK30, back in '05, and it is not nearly Kubota-quality.

/ So, I threw a bunch of money in a well and came home to find this... #10  
Seems to me I spent $325 in 2014 for both the service manual as well as the parts manual for my NX series.
That's about what I paid for the Ford 3910 manuals. But they're each about 3" thick and came in binders. The magazine style you see in Tractor Supply and elsewhere are a joke.