So, I threw a bunch of money in a well and came home to find this...

/ So, I threw a bunch of money in a well and came home to find this... #11  
OK, I will bite.

What is the hydraulic implement pump flow spec and pressure? Not the "total flow", which includes the power steering flow. Kioti does not put this key spec in their promo materials or user manuals.

Since you are in there, what is the HST relief valve spec?

Enquiring DaeDong fans (I) may want to know.....

I think I paid something like $80 for my paper service manual for my CK30, back in '05, and it is not nearly Kubota-quality.

Info valid for CK2610, CK3510 and CK4010 models

Main pump: 10 cc/rev - puts 26 Liters per minute at 180 Bar
Steering pump: 6.5 cc/rev - puts out 16.9 Liter per minute at 110 Bar

HST relief pressure: 300 Bar

/ So, I threw a bunch of money in a well and came home to find this... #12  
Does anyone have a digital copy of the WSM for a Kubota MX6000? I would be glad to pay for a copy.

/ So, I threw a bunch of money in a well and came home to find this... #13  
Pretty typical of Workshop manuals over all. I still have the hardbound WSM for a Kubota B series on my shop bookshelf collecting dust.

The saving 'money' grace with Kubota tractors at least is either Manuals.Lib or Kubotabooks.net

Both sites have pretty complete and downloadable workshop manuals for many different models of Kubota tractors and other Kubota equipment.
Correction on the Kubota....net

It is Kubotabooks.com

/ So, I threw a bunch of money in a well and came home to find this... #14  
Not up to date but pretty close, sorry about that mis print.

/ So, I threw a bunch of money in a well and came home to find this... #15  
Info valid for CK2610, CK3510 and CK4010 models

Main pump: 10 cc/rev - puts 26 Liters per minute at 180 Bar
...about 7GPM at 2600psi. Interesting.

Must be a smaller pump than my CK30 (8.3 GPM)

Thx for posting. Maybe the US service manual quotes a different number...

/ So, I threw a bunch of money in a well and came home to find this... #16  
...about 7GPM at 2600psi. Interesting.

Must be a smaller pump than my CK30 (8.3 GPM)

Thx for posting. Maybe the US service manual quotes a different number...
That's the US service manual.

The European models would be: CK3520 and CK4020. The 25 HP one wasn't available. The new European series is CK xx30.

/ So, I threw a bunch of money in a well and came home to find this... #17  
I have an actual workshop manual for my 2011 dk45 cab, also covers dk35-50 series. Plus a parts manual. I think there great books, and have helped me fix little gremlins over the years, and help others here over the years.

/ So, I threw a bunch of money in a well and came home to find this... #18  
I bought the service manual for the 5610 Ford's at 14 pounds of books. Paper back, all information. I also have John Deere 540 BG skidder service manuals, two of them. My brother was proud I got that. We took one down to the frame. Removed engine, trans, front end, rear end, went through all of it. Not quite finished.

Attachments

• IMG_20220721_165410.jpg
    IMG_20220721_165410.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 74
   / So, I threw a bunch of money in a well and came home to find this... #19  
Yeah, I spent the stupid amount of cash to purchase the repair manual for the CK10 series.

I let you guys know this to offer it's use; if you've got something you'd like me to look up, PM me, and I'll snap photos of the requested pages.

Just be polite, understand it may take time for me to get back to you, and I'll do what I can to help.
Did the manual come with a separate envelope that contained complete wiring schematics? I am simply trying to verify what came with your purchase. Thanks!

/ So, I threw a bunch of money in a well and came home to find this... #20  
Yeah, I spent the stupid amount of cash to purchase the repair manual for the CK10 series.

I let you guys know this to offer it's use; if you've got something you'd like me to look up, PM me, and I'll snap photos of the requested pages.

Just be polite, understand it may take time for me to get back to you, and I'll do what I can to help.

Awesome Offer, I almost want to get a KIOTI now just because.