Loader So it still doing it

/ So it still doing it #121  
Go to the dealer.

Take a video camera and be sure to video it at the business.

Try to start the tractor and drive it all on tape. Get a dealer employee to do the same. If it doesnt start or stay running, post that video here and send a copy to Kioti. It will be hard for them to deny it then.

Kioti has a right to try and fix it to mitigate your damages, if you refuse to let them do that, you are interfering and it will not look good in court if you end up there. You will not get a refund or a new tractor considering the age of the machine. If you DO get that, Kioti will become a legend in customer service!

/ So it still doing it #122  
What's the VIN #?

/ So it still doing it
But at this point I just don't care anymore. What ever it's just another company screwing someone over to make a profit. Until this really changes and make companies accountable we always get screw move jobs over sea to make a profit then make cheap parts to build a tractor or really anything offer a warranty just to put the same crap parts in hope one will work until the warranty runs out a have it cost more to fix then to have the dealer sell you a newer piece of crap with a warranty. As my grandfather would say quality not quantity the pride of what a company put out a product that would last was more important . But thoughts days are gone greed is the American way now screw the little man then have the government bail out the banks car company's . Then really screw some that buys it to help a non profit and to help other clean there drive rebuild there driveway to no cost to them and to help pull out wood to cut and split to help people stay warm to make a garden to give vegetables to help people not to starve a health choose beside can food that has b.p.a coated plastic or gmo's in them or msg. To teach this next generation to learn from our older generation that helping each other not just in hard times but you do it in everyday lives because it's the right thing to do . If everyone did this everyday that would make this the greatest country to live in. That my rent for now.

Well one more thing that a man who fought for his country and now is old and dying and wanted to die at home look at the mountain he grew up on. Cost to much for the VA the government it's cheaper to put him a nursing home/hospice to die then to fulfill his last dream to help release and just give my grandmother a break for a couple hours so she could keep his wish. A hard working dairy farm that got payed crap so a company could sell and get rich off of. Who got 50 cents a gallon towards the end on farming.

Last edited:
   / So it still doing it #124  
You can't even drive it down the road without it shutting down if you hit a little bump and the tractor dies out so is that operator error I don't think so it is the tractor error it is this company who puts crap the parts in.

You know, I had the same thing happen to me a couple times. ..hit a bump and the tractor just dies. Turns out that I'm a tall guy and every so often, my knee brushes up against the key just enough to kill the engine. Way too sensitive if you ask me. But as long as I keep my leg away from the ignition. I'm fine.

/ So it still doing it #125  
But at this point I just don't care anymore. What ever it's just another company screwing someone over to make a profit. Until this really changes and make companies accountable we always get screw move jobs over sea to make a profit then make cheap parts to build a tractor or really anything offer a warranty just to put the same crap parts in hope one will work until the warranty runs out a have it cost more to fix then to have the dealer sell you a newer piece of crap with a warranty. As my grandfather would say quality not quantity the pride of what a company put out a product that would last was more important . But thoughts days are gone greed is the American way now screw the little man then have the government bail out the banks car company's . Then really screw some that buys it to help a non profit and to help other clean there drive rebuild there driveway to no cost to them and to help pull out wood to cut and split to help people stay warm to make a garden to give vegetables to help people not to starve a health choose beside can food that has b.p.a coated plastic or gmo's in them or msg. To teach this next generation to learn from our older generation that helping each other not just in hard times but you do it in everyday lives because it's the right thing to do . If everyone did this everyday that would make this the greatest country to live in. That my rent for now.

Well one more thing that a man who fought for his country and now is old and dying and wanted to die at home look at the mountain he grew up on. Cost to much for the VA the government it's cheaper to put him a nursing home/hospice to die then to fulfill his last dream to help release and just give my grandmother a break for a couple hours so she could keep his wish. A hard working dairy farm that got payed crap so a company could sell and get rich off of. Who got 50 cents a gallon towards the end on farming.
While I understand your frustration with your tractor what does all of this other rambling have to do with getting it fixed?Enlighten me please?

/ So it still doing it #126  
While I understand your frustration with your tractor what does all of this other rambling have to do with getting it fixed?Enlighten me please?

It doesn't.
It appears that LaK has a good heart and is ever-willing to help those around him, but there are a lot of people that help their neighbors and those less fortunate than themselves. I've found that these good-natured people come in two distinct flavors; those who lend a hand when they can and then move on, and those who take every opportunity possible to inform others of the helpful things they do- including inserting them into conversations on which they have no bearing- sometimes over and over.

/ So it still doing it #127  
. Doesn't matter what year it was manufactured, what matters IS what year it was SOLD. .

COOL. So my Massey that was Manufactured in 1976 and sold to me in 2012 is actually a 2012, not a 1976. Does anyone want buy a 2012 Massey?

If LaK bought a tractor in 2012 that sat around for FOUR YEARS he should have been told that. For the amount of money he spent, he should have been told the year the tractor was manufactured beside the serial number they had to have listed.

/ So it still doing it #128  
While I can see getting one that has been setting for a year, over that and the dealer should inform you at least. 4 years is excessive.. Lots can corrode in that time, including the cylinder walls..

/ So it still doing it #130  
Go to the dealer.

Take a video camera and be sure to video it at the business.

Try to start the tractor and drive it all on tape. Get a dealer employee to do the same. If it doesnt start or stay running, post that video here and send a copy to Kioti. It will be hard for them to deny it then.

Kioti has a right to try and fix it to mitigate your damages, if you refuse to let them do that, you are interfering and it will not look good in court if you end up there. You will not get a refund or a new tractor considering the age of the machine. If you DO get that, Kioti will become a legend in customer service!

Well stated.