So Proud of my Grand-daughter

/ So Proud of my Grand-daughter #1  

Alien

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30 HST
She has just graduated as a Nurse. Trying times but she is taking it in her stride. She is a beautiful kid.
Nurse Xtal.png

/ So Proud of my Grand-daughter #2  
A very Beautiful young lady !

/ So Proud of my Grand-daughter #3  
Congratulations to your grand daughter and her proud family(y)(y)

/ So Proud of my Grand-daughter #4  
Alien,
Bet your very proud ,congrats to her, that is a monumental accomplishment, both of my daughter in laws went through that program and it takes dedication , drive and hard work, Dan

/ So Proud of my Grand-daughter #5  
She has just graduated as a Nurse. Trying times but she is taking it in her stride. She is a beautiful kid. View attachment 725101
She really is - that's written in her face.

There are three medics in my family. All of them got COVID-19 virus at their work. And brought that on home. One of them (my Wife, CT radiologist) became seriously ill, she was delivered to the hospital by the ambulance at night. It was at the end of last year, when no vaccination was available.

Now all of them are about OK, and they keep working with the patients of the same destiny.

I wish your grand-daughter all the best, to be brave and to stay safe. The job of today's medics is blessed.

/ So Proud of my Grand-daughter #6  
Congrats to your Grand Daughter!!!! She's a dedicated young woman. And a much needed asset to our Society.

/ So Proud of my Grand-daughter #7  
Congrats to your gorgeous granddaughter. I have a 18 y/o girl in college 1st year now studying computer science.

/ So Proud of my Grand-daughter #8  
We can certainly understand you being proud of her, and justifiably so. I'm sure we all wish her well in the future.

/ So Proud of my Grand-daughter #9  
May her be bright. (y)

/ So Proud of my Grand-daughter #10  
Congratulations to your Grand-Daughter on her achievement, Mate!

Good on her.