Some kind of long term dumpster without heavy rent charges? Buy one cheap?

/ Some kind of long term dumpster without heavy rent charges? Buy one cheap?
Pile and burn

Maybe if you live where that weird white stuff ends up on the ground, but here it's a good way to get to have an unpleasant conversation with a Sheriff Deputy...

/ Some kind of long term dumpster without heavy rent charges? Buy one cheap? #12  
Your stinknet sounds like some bad stuff.

/ Some kind of long term dumpster without heavy rent charges? Buy one cheap? #13  
Maybe if you live where that weird white stuff ends up on the ground, but here it's a good way to get to have an unpleasant conversation with a Sheriff Deputy...
Maricopa county has burn permits.

Your stinknet sounds like some bad stuff.

From an ecological standpoint, it is, and it's EVERYWHERE out here. Some of the media sites make it sound like it's a small but growing problem, which it is...in the urban areas. But it's already WELL beyond the established point out in the rural areas. It literally carpets thousands of acres out where I'm at.

Dragging it out is pretty simple with the landscape rake though. It doesn't root deep, so lightly dragging the rake on the ground pulls 95% of it in a single pass, much like pulling the foxtail.

Yavapai county has burn permits.

I was unaware that Yavapai annexed Wittmann. Gonna be a LOT of other people here that will also be surprised to hear that.

/ Some kind of long term dumpster without heavy rent charges? Buy one cheap? #16  
I was unaware that Yavapai annexed Wittmann. Gonna be a LOT of other people here that will also be surprised to hear that.
I corrected my post. Either way, counties do issue burn permits with stipulations for burning.

Yes..I'm well aware of this. Which is also why I know that the county isn't giving me a permit for burning this stuff, and you'd have to be brain dead to think even for a second that it's a good idea to burn it when everything is dry as a bone around you.

/ Some kind of long term dumpster without heavy rent charges? Buy one cheap? #18  
Yes..I'm well aware of this. Which is also why I know that the county isn't giving me a permit for burning this stuff, and you'd have to be brain dead to think even for a second that it's a good idea to burn it when everything is dry as a bone around you.
To each their own. I’m familiar with desert burning during the summer monsoon season. It’s actually easier to burn in the desert because of a lack of continuous grass cover to carry fire. You have an almost impossible task to clear and remove vegetation on several acres without treating it on site. I’m out.

/ Some kind of long term dumpster without heavy rent charges? Buy one cheap? #19  
1685356834168.jpeg

rent one of these, skip the land fill. in a week you will get a lot done. thank me later

/ Some kind of long term dumpster without heavy rent charges? Buy one cheap? #20  
Push it into a big pile in an accessible corner; then see if it's still worth spending a couple $1k to get rid of, or just use as shooting pile or leave. If you still want it gone; then it's all in an easy pile to order a 30 yard dumpster delivered and hauled off; but you might find that in the corner, it's out of site, out of mind. Small/light stuff isn't economical to haul off; 30 yard dumpster or a dump truck or whatever costs the same to haul 5 tons of light brush as 15 tons of debris; but that light stuff will fill the dumpster/dump trailer/whatever, very fast. Another option, just dig a 3 ft deep, 10 ft wide ditch; dump it in there; and push the dirt back on top. Yep, will have a berm/hill there for 5 years; as things decompose; but that's probably going to be your best soil afterwards.