some of my older tractors

/ some of my older tractors
I’m just a little curious about all of them, the pictures really don’t tell me much other than wow you have lots of old tractors ! Any particular reason why you have so many ?
i grew up with them kind of tractors in ireland , always liked tractors and enjoy fixing them up in the winter , most of them were bought for near scrap price not running , helps pass the winter here in canada ! have lots more pictures of them i could send you if you want

/ some of my older tractors #12  
Nice collection of old iron. Could you give a L-R list of make and year?

/ some of my older tractors #14  
The RED one in the middle caught my attention??????

/ some of my older tractors #17  
Impressive picture!!! I love old tractors, but will probably never own one because I don't care for wrenching on anything anymore. But they sure are nice to look at. My favorite thing is seeing how they are built and what was done back in time.

/ some of my older tractors #18  
I've got Ford trucks stacked like that. Selling them off now. I always knew them old high boys would be worth something. Nice tractors.

I've got Ford trucks stacked like that. Selling them off now. I always knew them old high boys would be worth something. Nice tractors.
yes when some people look at old stuff they just see junk , i just want to bring them all home to save them from being melted down in china!

/ some of my older tractors #20  
yes when some people look at old stuff they just see junk , i just want to bring them all home to save them from being melted down in china!
Yes but we can only do so much.