Some one wanted to know if we'd buy an EV tractor

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Some one wanted to know if we'd buy an EV tractor
we' don't have any thing concrete to support if it was entirely a choice,
Yes we do.
Maybe you don't, but for those is us who are willing (and capable ) to read history there is a plethora of factual documented historical information.

/ Some one wanted to know if we'd buy an EV tractor
Electric Vehicles, single-handedly responsible for the split of the Roman Empire.
It's true, I read it on the internet.
Then the Italian mafia, and the Illuminati, the Rothchilds, and the international cult of witches with John Todd conspired to crush the electric vehicle

/ Some one wanted to know if we'd buy an EV tractor #134  
Just read through this thread. Thought ... Until the day of the friendly neighborhood ASMR, and regardless of the state of EV, I say thank gummint for tier 4, which should protect the sale of diesel fuel for my -- and my tractor's -- lifetime.

/ Some one wanted to know if we'd buy an EV tractor #136  
Yes we do.
Maybe you don't, but for those is us who are willing (and capable ) to read history there is a plethora of factual documented historical information.
One transportation related example, the General Motors street car conspiracy, in April of 1947, 9 companies and individuals were indicted in the Federal District Court of Southern California on counts of conspiring to control a number of transit companies. National City Lines and others were trying to control transportation in 25 cities, specifically, street cars. In 1949, GM, Firestone and others were convicted of conspiring to monopolize the sale of buses and other items to companies they controlled. With GM as well as others targeting street cars and with the help of legislation such as the Public Utility Holding Company Act of 1935, street cars here in Detroit and many other cities eventually disappeared. This is a perfect example of a large company, who may or may not have had politicians in their pocket work to control what choice people had. The point of whether it was in the best interest of the public and if better options were made available is irrelevant, the powers to be dictated what choices the public had. Ergo, the public didn't have a choice, street cars are gone and if you want to get around town, you must choose another option! This is not all dissimilar to what is happening now, although the legislation is more direct, the objective is still the same and in time, my choice of what I want to drive will be taken away.
By the way, thanks for the condescending attitude and the jab.

/ Some one wanted to know if we'd buy an EV tractor #137  
One transportation related example, the General Motors street car conspiracy, in April of 1947, 9 companies and individuals were indicted in the Federal District Court of Southern California on counts of conspiring to control a number of transit companies. National City Lines and others were trying to control transportation in 25 cities, specifically, street cars. In 1949, GM, Firestone and others were convicted of conspiring to monopolize the sale of buses and other items to companies they controlled. With GM as well as others targeting street cars and with the help of legislation such as the Public Utility Holding Company Act of 1935, street cars here in Detroit and many other cities eventually disappeared. This is a perfect example of a large company, who may or may not have had politicians in their pocket work to control what choice people had. The point of whether it was in the best interest of the public and if better options were made available is irrelevant, the powers to be dictated what choices the public had. Ergo, the public didn't have a choice, street cars are gone and if you want to get around town, you must choose another option! This is not all dissimilar to what is happening now, although the legislation is more direct, the objective is still the same and in time, my choice of what I want to drive will be taken away.
By the way, thanks for the condescending attitude and the jab.
Good example of how great electric street cars were operating and they were replaced with lousy, dirty, ICE buses.

Status
Not open for further replies.