Someone take a pic?

/ Someone take a pic? #1  

vortex

Tractor
meh
Odd request - I picked up a used, 'F' toolcat, and I'm going through finding all the things that were neglected.

There is a heat shield, on the bottom of the right edge of the cab, right above the motor, which is hanging down on mine - and I see there are a couple of odd studs hanging off of the cab.

Is there supposed to be nuts on those studs, or is the heat shield just supposed to be attached with adhesive, like the one on the bed?

If someone could take a picture, that would be great.... Just below the washer fluid tank, under the cab, above the motor.

I can find the heat shield on the bobcat parts lookup, but it doesn't show any nuts... not sure how I would track down a part number for them, if they do exist.

Thanks

/ Someone take a pic? #2  
might help if you show a pic of your issue to guide others of what to look at. some heat shields have a "push on" capture with no separate fastener.

/ Someone take a pic? #3  
The heatshield on our G Series appears to be glued on. It is hard to see up under there.

P1150001.JPG
P1150003.JPG

/ Someone take a pic?
Thanks - I'm guessing the shield didn't change much, if at all. It sure doesn't look like yours has any fasteners on there. And I think I see a bit of the same stud hanging down in your pic that I have on mine. Will have to see what kind of good adhesive I can find...