Something died in my truck

/ Something died in my truck #21  
I had a mouse in my Colorado all winter but couldn't figure out where. Finally one night I realized it was up in the headliner. I set a trap and caught the mouse, and hoped that it didn't have babies.
It did. As somebody else mentioned it took two weeks for the smell to dissipate enough that I could drive it again.

/ Something died in my truck #22  
Unfortunately we find ourselves having to eliminate odors more often than we want to for our work projects...

We use an Ozone Generator & as others have stated they work very well...
A few other products we have used are Star Brite NosGUARD SG Auto Odor Eliminator & we have used both Anti-Icky-Poo & ZorbX

Sometimes it takes a few different approaches to get the job done...

/ Something died in my truck #23  
I once had a pail of fiddler crabs (fishing bait, Google if not familiar) get lose in a car...most of them crawled up under the front seat before they died...

/ Something died in my truck #24  
I once had a pail of fiddler crabs (fishing bait, Google if not familiar) get lose in a car...most of them crawled up under the front seat before they died...
You win!!!!!

/ Something died in my truck #25  
A few weeks ago I didn't drive the Tundra for a couple weeks. That coincided with a heat wave. When I got in, it smelled like dead animal.

Do you know Ally McCoist or Paul Gascoigne?

As someone who has owned land with houses up to about 700 years old, I can tell you that it is generally accepted by such owners that the smell goes away in about 8 to 10 days depending upon the ambient temperature and the size of the rodent. The exception being something as big as a possum - Australian experience!!

/ Something died in my truck #26  
When I was a kid we lived on a fairly busy road...most of the houses (back then) were built on pads and piers usually about 18" off the ground...
By the time I was ten or so I had a long bamboo pole with a fishing gaff hook attached to one end...I made pocket money by dragging out dead animals that got hit by cars and crawled under nearby houses and died...mostly cats and possums but also raccoons and armadillos...