Spring has un Sprung 3 inches of SNOW pics

/ Spring has un Sprung 3 inches of SNOW pics #1  

Mousefield

Elite Member
Qualicum Beach on Vancouver Island, BC. Canada
Tractor
Sold 2008 CK35 HST
Well a bit surprised this morning. Got 3" of snow on the ground, this was not in the weather forecast. Guess I don't have to cut the grass today :laughing:
Tonight and tomorrow another weather system should bring lots of rain and wind to get rid of this white stuff. :thumbsup:
Had a pretty mild, although wet and windy at times so maybe mother nature is catching up. :D

Attachments

• Snow2012 024.jpg
    Snow2012 024.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 72
  • Snow2012 026.jpg
    Snow2012 026.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 89
  • Snow2012 025.jpg
    Snow2012 025.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 86
   / Spring has un Sprung 3 inches of SNOW pics #2  
You just live too far North! :D

I spent most of yesterday cutting grass/weeds. Some places nearly 2' tall. We'll be cutting hay here in the next 6-8 weeks.

/ Spring has un Sprung 3 inches of SNOW pics #3  
Wow, its just cold and wet here in Oregon. The rain has been coming down for days, I have yet to cut the lawn this year. :ashamed:

/ Spring has un Sprung 3 inches of SNOW pics #4  
If it were me, my luck would be that that snowstorm showed up right after putting in plants in the garden. When is the last average frost day in your area? Our's is approx. the middle of March here, but I don't think we've had a frost since February.

/ Spring has un Sprung 3 inches of SNOW pics #5  
Think were going to get your left overs tonight 1-2inches snow..rain changing to snow now. :(

/ Spring has un Sprung 3 inches of SNOW pics
jinman, not sure of the date but don't think it will be for a few days :laughing:
Turned into not a bad day, mostly sunny, 10C or about 50F, still snow where the sun don't shine. :D